Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#251612 04/19/14 07:38 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Woohoo!!! I got in an action scene!!! dance It's WAY WAY LATE tonight, but I was absolutely determined to get to an action scene for this post. (Okay, so it's not a LOT of action, but it's some!) And it's a nice long post, over 5,000 words.

Let me know what you think!

#251613 04/20/14 10:56 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lots of action! razz Thank you! Thank You! grumble I wasn't the big SM fan then (when this movie came out) as I am now, but even I knew Superman wasn't stupid enough to return to a planet which was essentially made up of Kryptonite.

So, what's going on with these black outs? I'm sure it has something to do with Fort Truman and Project.... er... Operation Argus if they're the only ones not effected by it. /starts to bite fingernails./

I love the action scene with the guns, ammo, and the warehouse. So, it seems that her smuggling story and her Church Construction story are turning out to be the same story after all. I was beginning to wonder, what she would do if she ended up trapped in the warehouse all night, unable to phone Richard or make it home to Jason. I wonder if part of the reason that she allowed herself to become involved with Richard was so that Jason would have someone, if she never made it home because of her job. I know you mentioned that she's not using him, that she truly cares for Richard, but when she takes these chances it does make me wonder.

So, Superman DID hear her! hyper

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#251614 04/20/14 11:45 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah. I'm really hoping for a big Lois/Superman scene now.

Lets hope that Lois can quickly figure out what's going on after talking to Superman.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
#251615 04/20/14 12:40 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks, Katherine, I'm working on it! And VirginiaR, I just love all your comments, I'm always eager to see what you think of my latest post! laugh

Lots of action! razz Thank you! Thank You! dance Yea! Will they finally have a chance to talk? I doubt it. Does he know that she has a son conceived during her memory loss? I'm thinking 'not'.
Lois is certainly going to give it her best shot! wildguy

#251616 04/22/14 08:58 AM
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
That's an intense chapter ending!

I like Lois's reminiscences of what happened around the time that Clark disappeared. It makes me wonder who she thinks is Jason's father. She could think that it was Clark or Superman, but given Superman's comment that she would probably rather not remember if she knew, she might think that it was Zod or Non that got to her.

It also makes me wonder who her coworkers think is the father - do they think it's Clark? And if there was speculation about it, Richard would probably have heard it.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
#251617 04/22/14 09:06 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by ColleenMA:
I'm not bashing your story, Colleen, just the absurdity that *anyone* (the powers that be at WB, DC, and Hollywood) would have considered this an acceptable action for anyone to make, let alone a hero. You just have wonderfully illustrated how this one thing has turned this hero into a zero. mad And that's not MY Superman!
Yes, I was really relieved when I came up with the concussion alternative, so that at least Superman didn't proactively remove her memories.

In his defense, I'm stealing the psychobabble about letting memories come back on their own from our beloved Dr. Deter. I think if Clark/Superman had been around longer, he would have eventually told her what happened (especially once she found out she's pregnant!!!), but in the time he had with her, he was doing what her doctor said was best. (It also lined up with some other bad advice he was getting at the time, but I don't want to spoil that too much!)
I didn't realize that you had wiped out the mind-wiping kiss. I thought that because of her amnesia Lois was taken to the hospital and the diagnosis was concussion. It's not as if Superman / Clark would ever admit to wiping her memories on purpose. So, this time it isn't Clark's fault that she lost her memories? Phew. That's a relief.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard