Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments here please laugh

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap Ooooh. Hot sizzling kiss! I love it. If she doesn't like him, why is she only there to watch the stand? I love that it only took to the second night for Lois to cough up a buck. Hmmmmm. Will she go back again?

I love her getting jealous by all the young girls swooning over him, and he's oblivious. laugh Perfectly in character. A fun read. Can't wait to see where it goes next? Oh, wait. I've got to wait until tomorrow. Darn. sad Well, I really should be working on my FDK anyway. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
clap Ooooh. Hot sizzling kiss! I love it. If she doesn't like him, why is she only there to watch the stand? I love that it only took to the second night for Lois to cough up a buck. Hmmmmm. Will she go back again?
Yeah, exactly. If she really doesn't like him then why is she watching sooo avidly, and teasing him so much smile

Will she go back? Wait and see. And Clark won't stay oblivious!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Victoria,

Actually I was reading on my BBerry and witheld comment until I was on a computer.

Yeah, when Clark became a jock things really turned around for him. I can see the girls lining up. sloppy

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
All Loises everywhere are attracked to Clark, they just tend to start out in denial about it.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard