Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KatherineKent FDK The Kissing Booth (Smallville) 2/5 - 03/27/13 01:29 PM
Comments here please laugh
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK The Kissing Booth (Smallville) 2/5 - 03/27/13 04:42 PM
clap Ooooh. Hot sizzling kiss! I love it. If she doesn't like him, why is she only there to watch the stand? I love that it only took to the second night for Lois to cough up a buck. Hmmmmm. Will she go back again?

I love her getting jealous by all the young girls swooning over him, and he's oblivious. laugh Perfectly in character. A fun read. Can't wait to see where it goes next? Oh, wait. I've got to wait until tomorrow. Darn. sad Well, I really should be working on my FDK anyway. laugh
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
clap Ooooh. Hot sizzling kiss! I love it. If she doesn't like him, why is she only there to watch the stand? I love that it only took to the second night for Lois to cough up a buck. Hmmmmm. Will she go back again?
Yeah, exactly. If she really doesn't like him then why is she watching sooo avidly, and teasing him so much smile

Will she go back? Wait and see. And Clark won't stay oblivious!
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK The Kissing Booth (Smallville) 2/5 - 04/01/13 09:46 AM
Victoria,

Actually I was reading on my BBerry and witheld comment until I was on a computer.

Yeah, when Clark became a jock things really turned around for him. I can see the girls lining up. sloppy
All Loises everywhere are attracked to Clark, they just tend to start out in denial about it.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards