Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments greatly appreciated.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! A Smallville story written in the Seasons I've been able to get through. grumble about Netflix not having it on their Instant List), and I don't want too many spoilers for the later seasons. I'll try and read this tonight or in the next couple of days. Can't wait!

<<psst. Katherine, Switch the indicator for your story to a Blue Arrow -- see above -- this indicates "Story" as opposed to discussion or FDK, and more people will notice it. To Edit a post, click on the "White Paper" button with pencil.>> wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Yea! A Smallville story written in the Seasons I've been able to get through. grumble about Netflix not having it on their Instant List), and I don't want too many spoilers for the later seasons. I'll try and read this tonight or in the next couple of days. Can't wait!

<<psst. Katherine, Switch the indicator for your story to a Blue Arrow -- see above -- this indicates "Story" as opposed to discussion or FDK, and more people will notice it. To Edit a post, click on the "White Paper" button with pencil.>> wave
Glad to supply your needs smile . And thanks for the pointer on the indicators... couldn't figure them out at all. *laughs*

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, how fun! wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't know a great deal about Smallville, but this story looks very interesting!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Oh, how fun! wave
Thanks. I really enjoy getting the character of SV Lois right. Her taunting is so very unique. Enjoy the next part smile

Originally posted by Morgana:
I don't know a great deal about Smallville, but this story looks very interesting!
Thanks. I hope you enjoy it. You don't really need to know a lot about it to follow this story. I mentioned pretty much everything that was important in the opening.

I do have other SV stories but most of them DO require much more knowledge for the reader to get the most out of them.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Victoria,

I just discovered that you had posted this story.

Wonderful how you are handling Lois. I think you have caotured the Smallville Lois to a 'T'.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Katherine,
This is a fun story. Even if I have watched only two episodes of Smallville, I still enjoy it. I really think it is fun that Lois calls Clark "Smallville" in Smallville.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard