Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KatherineKent FDK The Kissing Booth (Smallville) 1/5 - 03/26/13 04:17 PM
Comments greatly appreciated.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK The Kissing Booth (Smallville) 1/5 - 03/26/13 09:09 PM
Yea! A Smallville story written in the Seasons I've been able to get through. grumble about Netflix not having it on their Instant List), and I don't want too many spoilers for the later seasons. I'll try and read this tonight or in the next couple of days. Can't wait!

<<psst. Katherine, Switch the indicator for your story to a Blue Arrow -- see above -- this indicates "Story" as opposed to discussion or FDK, and more people will notice it. To Edit a post, click on the "White Paper" button with pencil.>> wave
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Yea! A Smallville story written in the Seasons I've been able to get through. grumble about Netflix not having it on their Instant List), and I don't want too many spoilers for the later seasons. I'll try and read this tonight or in the next couple of days. Can't wait!

<<psst. Katherine, Switch the indicator for your story to a Blue Arrow -- see above -- this indicates "Story" as opposed to discussion or FDK, and more people will notice it. To Edit a post, click on the "White Paper" button with pencil.>> wave
Glad to supply your needs smile . And thanks for the pointer on the indicators... couldn't figure them out at all. *laughs*
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK The Kissing Booth (Smallville) 1/5 - 03/27/13 04:32 PM
Oh, how fun! wave
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK The Kissing Booth (Smallville) 1/5 - 04/01/13 03:53 AM
I don't know a great deal about Smallville, but this story looks very interesting!
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Oh, how fun! wave
Thanks. I really enjoy getting the character of SV Lois right. Her taunting is so very unique. Enjoy the next part smile

Originally posted by Morgana:
I don't know a great deal about Smallville, but this story looks very interesting!
Thanks. I hope you enjoy it. You don't really need to know a lot about it to follow this story. I mentioned pretty much everything that was important in the opening.

I do have other SV stories but most of them DO require much more knowledge for the reader to get the most out of them.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK The Kissing Booth (Smallville) 1/5 - 04/01/13 09:43 AM
Victoria,

I just discovered that you had posted this story.

Wonderful how you are handling Lois. I think you have caotured the Smallville Lois to a 'T'.
Katherine,
This is a fun story. Even if I have watched only two episodes of Smallville, I still enjoy it. I really think it is fun that Lois calls Clark "Smallville" in Smallville.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards