Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So, how was that for a wrap up?

Did you try reading the last part while playing the youtube video? In case you missed it, here is the link again: "The Deeper the Love"

Thanks for reading!! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Maid,

Excellently done. Wonderful!

There are not enough superlatives.

You brought it back very close to canon in a unique fashion.

I can't wait to read your next offering.

Is it going to pick up where this one left off?

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks, Ken! Glad you liked it! smile1

Well, I have two LnC fics that I'm trying to finish... I have an idea for a Smallville fic, but I want to try and finish the LnC fics first. wink

My next Smallville idea wouldn't have anything to do with this story line, but I want to explore Earth 2/Clark Luthor in a way. I have an idea of Lionel getting his hands on the Legion ring and going back in time to adopt Clark in the field after the first meteor shower. Lionel will start to influence Clark as a Luthor and this influence will begin to have an effect on Clark in the present. It's a whole nature vs. nurture idea... I believe that people have a certain nature, but that how they are nurtured can affect their life outcomes. I also want to explore how Lois would respond to a changing Clark, especially before she knows his secret. Anyway, it may change a bit by the time it's written, but that's the basic premise I've been tossing around.

'Til next time... wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
A well thought out twist and return to the events at the end of the series. I wasn't a fan of the show in the early days but when Lois came on board things got more interesting.

You handled a complex plotline quite well. And the way you were able to bring the resolution back to the established canon was excellant.

Well done.

Tank (who always thought that Erica was a worthy Lois)

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I agree, Tank. Erica Durance made the show worth watching.

You handled a complex plotline quite well. And the way you were able to bring the resolution back to the established canon was excellant.

Well done.
blush Thanks...

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard