Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
And yes... if you followed the link to my "promise" I also promised a Lois and Dean fic. The actual title will be "Far from Fiction." It's still in progress, don't worry. I hope to have it up in time for the holidays. laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Kerth
Kerth
Interesting start - not very familiar with Smallville post season 4 or so, but looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks for reading!

I recommend you watch Seasons 8-10 of Smallville. There's a LOT of Lana drama, especially around Seasons 4-6 that's a bit off-puting and therefore worthy of skipping, but once the Lois and Clark relationship gets going, it gets really good. There are a few hidden nods to L&C as well. Erica Durance really believes in Lois Lane, and despite some strange turns in the writing (she sleeps with her editor at one point, and she likes monster truck rallys), she pulls off a more than credible Lois Lane.

Anyway, hope you like my story! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Maid,

I just realized that you had started posting. dance

Wonderful start. Can't wait for more. cool

Off to part 2.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks! Glad you are enjoying it! And thanks for the PM! smile

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard