Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So, what did you think? laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I never thought to question exactly why Lois was gone during that period.

Clark had been so busy deasling with the Kandorians that Lois not being involved seemed natural.

Your pick-up on this and developing a storyline to account for it was very nice, however, if you recall it was when he kissed her as the Blur and she realized that she recognized the kiss as being the same as Clark's that she tumbled to his identity.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by KenJ:

Your pick-up on this and developing a storyline to account for it was very nice, however, if you recall it was when he kissed her as the Blur and she realized that she recognized the kiss as being the same as Clark's that she tumbled to his identity.
Well of course. This is just my alternate spin -- Lois' jump to the future is taken from the episode in Season 10, 'Homecoming.' I feel like Lois got cheated in a lot of ways in Smallville, so this story was to rectify that.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard