Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Comments appreciated.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Io,

At first, in the Prologue, I thought that it was Clark and Lois, then the reveal that it was Perry! hyper

Tremendous! dance

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
Cute. Absolutely first thought it was a CK=S (or Blur, as in the case of Smallville) reveal. wink .

I'm excited to read your story though, Iolanthe! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
At first, in the Prologue, I thought that it was Clark and Lois, then the reveal that it was Perry!
Yep, that was deliberate. Just trying to confuse you! smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting beginning. I'm only half-way through S6 Smallville, but just watched the best episode (to date) where Lois and Clark share their first kiss (with Clark disguised as Green Arrow), so I was inspired to look for some Smallville fic. I hope I don't get too confused.

Poor Perry about getting fired from DP; although, fun backstory on the "Chief" nickname. No wonder the other Perrys don't like to be called "Chief". If I were Jimmy or Clark, I'd be treading deep waters to ever call him that. I thought he said he was fired because of some story about Lex or Lionel Luthor or because a source backed out on him at the last minute, but it's been a while since I watched the Perry episode, which I must say was a much more likeable character than Dr. Leeks (whom the same actor portrayed). Maybe that's just why he started drinking.

Interesting premise. Can't wait to see where you take it. Let me know if I should read slowly because of S6.5-10 spoilers. Thanks. laugh wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard