Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#250797 02/21/13 08:11 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
So, since I've really been WAY too busy in RL to get any writing/editing/posting done recently, I figured I throw this up here just for the heck of it. I've had Superman on the brain and not been able to do anything about it until last night-- the assignment was to draw a cityscape in 3pt perspective, and we could make up the city ourselves. So, as I was bored with just the plain old city I was making, I turned into Metropolis (sort of). cool Of course, two of my markers kinda crapped out on me at 1am last night (this morning??) so shading's not as well as I'd like, and I'm a bit disappointed with it in general, but if I go on about what I don't like about it, you'll be reading a lot and never get to see the pic-- and besides, I feel guilty enough having not posted anything here for a while... So this is just a reminder that I'm still here and thinking of you laugh .

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/93467003@N06/8496307381/in/photostream[/img]

Done in five hours and in time for class! dance

Because the image doesn't seem to be loading right:
Metropolis

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#250798 02/21/13 08:15 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mouserocks! The skilled artist. clap I noticed a slight silhouette under the DP globe? A little reporter waiting for her hero to fly in perhaps?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#250799 02/21/13 08:21 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Mouserocks! The skilled artist. clap I noticed a slight silhouette under the DP globe? A little reporter waiting for her hero to fly in perhaps?
blush Thanks! blush And good catch-- except the original idea was that it was gonna be Clark... but he was too tiny to draw effectively so I pretty much just scribbled in the form and made it abstract. :p Don't think the teach caught it though.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#250800 02/22/13 12:38 AM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Well done! I'm impressed.

On a good day, I can almost make a decent-looking stick figure. blush

Joy,
Lynn

#250801 03/05/13 07:43 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Good job!!! It kind of reminds me of Superman the Animated Series. And I second Lynn's comment... Happy faces, hearts and stick figures are the only things you'd get out of me. laugh

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard