N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
I've edited another video . Hope you enjoy. smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow, you really covered the whole spectrum of the show, didn't you? clap I really liked the sequences where Lois runs into Clark's arms, shown over and over from different times in their relationship. And the same with the kisses. love You jumped very quickly from shot to shot, which I understand is pretty hard to do editing wise and still have it flow well. Very well done.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Thanks so much for your kind comment, VirginiaR. I tried a new video editing program for this video, and so I was kind of nervous about posting this because a lot of it was just my going overboard with the superimposing effects that I never had access to before. It's nice to know at least one person liked it. smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Make it two!

I LOVED it! I sometimes forget to tell the people who make my life enjoyable that I appreciate their work. That was a really good production and it fit so nicely with the music.

Thanks.
Pat (angelsgmaw)

Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh, so beautiful! I love the tone and timing of this whole video, and there were so many great moments throughout the entire thing! I love the way you used the scene of Lois saying she's not sure about dating Clark when the lyrics says they'll never know unless they try, and then also how you showed a progression of Superman saving Lois fading into the image of Lois placing her hands over Clark's when he's affected by the red Kryptonite in Lethal Weapon -- it just did so much to show how they depend and reply on each other. And I also (I warned you there were a lot of moments) love the montage showing how comfortable they were with each other, always together, always touching.

And what a cool idea to have 'lights will guide you home' almost shown as the pod taking him to New Krypton but then really shown as Lois and Clark in the window!

Wonderful video!

N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Thank you very much, Pat and AntiKryptonite. I really appreciate your comments. I've wanted to do a video to this song for years, but I only just got around to it. Glad that you liked it!

Blogger
Blogger
Loved your video!!! You portrayed beautifully Lois & Clark's story along with this great Coldplay song... ahhh it's perfect. Nicely done. laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you.

This is why I started watching LnC to begin with: Sheer Romance!!!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Thanks so much, hovergrl and Morgana: that's very nice of you. I had some reservations about vidding the song "Fix You" because I definitely didn't want to convey the idea that either Lois or Clark needed "fixing", so to speak (and so I edited that lyric out has much as possible!), but the melody has such a sweeping, romantic feel, I couldn't resist this one.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard