Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Every single time I hear this song, I think about Lex Luthor, so I finally stopped being lazy and threw together this video.

It's short, as most of my videos are, because, again, I'm lazy. Also, I find that sometimes all of lyrics don't suit my needs, and I don't like repeating the chorus 4 times... Anywho, here's the video:

Lex Luthor's Revenge

Youtube

Alternate Link

.talk nerdy to me.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I can't get to it. It contains content from WMG and is blocked in the US.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Okay, I've added a second location to view this video. Thanks for letting me know!

.talk nerdy to me.
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Great video! You really fit the clips well with the lyrics, and I liked the coloring - I think the tint made it kind of melancholy from Lex's perspective. I'm jealous because I cannot do much with coloring in the iMovie program I use. Do you use Sony Vegas?

(I'm glad you posted the alternative link to this one, as I cannot see it on YouTube, either, but I have noted that with some of my videos, they are blocked for a few months in the U.S., and then they come off of a blockage period, so maybe it will be released someday.)

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks! Glad you like it!

Yea, I have sony vegas pro 10. It lags a lot because I use netbook (super tiny power), but I love what I can do with it.

That's strange. Must be a licensing thing.

.talk nerdy to me.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh! Finally Lex gets his own video! The song is perfect for him.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap Finally got to this. Super stalker Lex. Interesting sympathetic light you put on him, you almost make me feel bad for him. Almost. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
clap Finally got to this. Super stalker Lex. Interesting sympathetic light you put on him, you almost make me feel bad for him. Almost. wink
Hahah! Well, it's certainly no secret how I feel about him. He's like a tortured soul, and I just feel like he needs to be saved!

.talk nerdy to me.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard