Next Thread
Print Thread
#250674 11/28/11 06:49 AM
P
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
P
So I discovered while making my first video For the First Time that I have a fondness for scenes with Lois/Teri sitting on Clark's/Dean's lap. I'm not sure how many of these were scripted, but I just love what it said about their relationship and how comfortable they were with each other.

I used Bruce Springsteen's Tougher Than the Rest , which I thought was an appropriate song if I ever heard one. smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So cute! You're right. Lois does sit in Clark's lap A LOT! I never noticed that... or just took it for granted. Adorable!

I love the ending (or second to ending) shot of Lois taking her hands in Clark's when his powers were out of control, showing him that she too was tougher than the rest.

I also liked the montage of them feeding each other. Cute. The song worked really well for Clark and Lois. Good Job! thumbsup

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
This is such a sweet video. I liked the scenes you chose, especially the ones for the lyrics "Maybe you've been watching me too" and "All you have to do is say yes." Lovely work.

P
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
P
Thank you very much! I had a lot of inspiration for this video. smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard