Next Thread
Print Thread
#250633 10/29/11 07:43 PM
N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
I have edited a new video, set to "No Sound But the Wind" from the "A Tribute to Twilight" album. I realized when I got to the end that this may be the first video I have ever edited without a TOGOM scene in it. thud

Happy Halloween, everyone.

Kerth
Kerth
Very nice. thumbsup

Corrina.

Features Writer
Features Writer
What a beautiful song, and how appplicable to L&C!

I love how you showed both of them having amnesia when the lyrics spoke of things put in their heads lasting forever. Also, I liked how you applied the fire to both literal and metaphorical instances (and kudos on finding so many fire scenes!).

Loved both of the ways you matched the 'close your eyes' lines. And since it's my favorite scene, I love the images you ended with.

Great job--thanks for sharing!

N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Thanks very much for the kind words, Female Hawk and AntiKryptonite. And thanks for noticing about the amnesia scenes, AntiKryptonite: I was definitely trying to be a little ironic with those, in light of the lyrics. And yes, thanks to the producers of LnC for including so many fire scenes into the show. Who knew?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Excellent Video. But Drumming Song is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!! hyper

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Thanks, Morgana, for your comment. I'm also glad you liked "Drumming Song." Florence + The Machine makes everything better. :-)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard