Next Thread
Print Thread
#250572 05/21/11 11:04 PM
N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
I edited a new Lois-POV video that looks at her season 2 journey towards her ultimate conclusions about Clark. It is set to "Colorblind" by Counting Crows, which is a song that may be in danger of being over-vidded, but I couldn't resist. Enjoy!

It is almost hard to tell what I love more: the season 2 relationship goodness or Lois's beautiful, beautiful hair during this season. laugh

#250573 05/22/11 08:40 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hey, I just watched this a minute ago, and I have to tell you that I absolutely loved it. You really captured the moments that meant the most--the quiet moments that clearly show how Clark slipped into Lois's heart.

I loved the voice-overs, as well as just the scenes where no words were heard, but we knew what was going on behind them.

The glances and touches between them shown here were exquisitely timed and, taken altogether, very beautiful.

Thanks for sharing this!

#250574 05/22/11 12:46 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, first I just wanted to say I really love this song. It's one of my favorites from the Cruel Intentions soundtrack. Next, great job on the video. You can feel Lois' emotions through the clips as she slowly realizes she's in love with Clark. The voice overs and effects work well together. Kudos! laugh

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
#250575 05/22/11 06:51 PM
N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Thanks so much, AntiKryptonite and folc4evernaday. I'm glad you enjoyed the video, and I appreciate your taking time to comment. It's actually been so long since I've seen Cruel Intentions that I did not remember that this song was a part of that soundtrack.

#250576 05/23/11 08:52 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Nora Helmer:
Thanks so much, [b]AntiKryptonite and folc4evernaday. I'm glad you enjoyed the video, and I appreciate your taking time to comment. It's actually been so long since I've seen Cruel Intentions that I did not remember that this song was a part of that soundtrack. [/b]
Yeah, that's where I found a lot of the artists I now love today. Placebo, Counting Crows,Blur, The Verve. laugh A trip down memory lane.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
#250577 05/23/11 10:07 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is sooooo beautiful ! I love it ! Your video is so great, the song is so soft and moving ! Your chronology fits very well with the song ; it goes along well with the season 2 ! I like the times where Friskin or Lois punctuate the video, it fitted perfectly with the lyrics. Five STARS !

I can just add I join Antikryptonite et Folc4evernaday on their comments ! Thanks Nora for sharing your amazing videos with us !

Friendly,
Hannah.

#250578 05/28/11 03:23 AM
N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Thanks, Hannah! I'm really glad you liked it.

Placebo, Counting Crows,Blur, The Verve. A trip down memory lane.
Ah, Placebo too? Awesome. That would be a good choice for an L&C vid.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard