Next Thread
Print Thread
#250558 04/30/11 08:08 PM
N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
I've been wanting to do an L&C cast video for quite awhile and finally found background music that inspired me to do it. It is "Follow Me Down" by 3Oh!3, featuring Neon Hitch. It's from the soundtrack inspired by Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" movie, and I hope that the video builds in a little bit of the whimsy that the "Alice" stories have. Enjoy!

#250559 05/01/11 06:52 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, cute! I'm not familiar with the song, but I really like how you used a lot of less common clips. It's funny how many different characters there really were on the show! Lots of nice quick editing in here. And the ending with the ticking clock was a nice touch. thumbsup

Great, as always, Nora! I can't wait to see what you do next. smile

Kathy

#250560 05/08/11 02:44 PM
N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Thank you, as always, KathyB. I appreciate your support. This was fun to bring Perry and Jimmy(s) in on the action for a change, since my videos are always so L&C-focused. smile

#250561 05/14/11 04:36 AM
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Another great vid, Nora! I've watched it three times already and it puts a bigger grin on my face each time. Like Kathy, I loved the quick editing you did on this one. The timing was perfect with both the lyrics and the rhythms in the song.

I thought the clips you used for "follow me down" and "girl you're movin' way too slow" were well chosen and amusing. The little juxtapositions you sprinkled throughout were great, like the Mindy Church/Lois Lane hair toss, "gentlemen/ladies/animals/babies," and the clock ticking (Myxzptlk!).

Make more, please!

B

ETA: Oh, I forgot to mention how much I liked seeing Kryptonite featured. thumbsup

Also -- happy sigh every time Lois and Clark tap snow cones. So cute.

#250562 05/15/11 03:44 PM
N
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Thanks, BJ! I appreciate your taking the time to comment. You don't know how badly I wanted to put a clip of Clark talking during that "clock keeps on tocking" lyric because it is so easy to mis-hear it as "Clark keeps on talking," but I knew that it really screamed for Myx there. wink

And yes, isn't the snow cone tap the greatest? I should have brought that one up over in the "scenes you adore" thread. It just shows how comfortable they are with one another.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard