Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#250432 06/03/10 10:13 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi guys... I was on YouTube yesterday just perusing some Superman Music Videos when I cam across a MV challenge posted by someone last year. You could use clips from either Smallville, L&C, Superman Returns or the Superman movies (or mix/match). Of the top 8, 7 were Smallville (one was mixed with SR), but I was thrilled to see that the WINNING video was LnC!

I have no idea if it is someone who is on the boards here, I don't think so since they said it was their first LnC video, but I just HAD to post it here because it is wonderful!

The people judging the contest said "A very wonderful job... It's like reliving the 4 seasons of LnC within the span of few minutes...^_^ "

I think I watched it half a dozen times already and bookmarked it because I know I will want to again.

LnC MV - Home by Vanessa Carlton author: chlcbuns

I hope there are no rules about posting something that's not yours when you clearly state that it IS someone else's (especially since it's on YouTube for anyone to see). If so, I apologize.

If it belongs to someone here and I am re-posting it, it's good enough to deserve a re-visit!
clap

Enjoy!

-Breanna

Blogger
Blogger
I know I am late in the reply, but thanks for sharing this vid! I loved it!

--Fanfiction--
The cure to bad TV writing
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I hope there are no rules about posting something that's not yours when you clearly state that it IS someone else's (especially since it's on YouTube for anyone to see). If so, I apologize.
Certainly no reason not to provide a link to something you think fellow FoLCs might have an interest in. Especially when it's properly credited to its author - just as you've done.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard