Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
A new video from the unemployed Pirate. I seem to have lots of time on my hands right now, so I figured why not make a video.

I love this song. I first discovered it in a Pirates of the Caribbean video on youtube, and I thought it might work for Lois and Clark.

YouTube

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG!! That was so great! Even if it was sad. You picked the perfect scenes for the lyrics and I loved that you used the NK scenes for parts of it. laugh Even though I don't really like those eps, they were perfect for your MV.

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
That was beautiful! Touching and sad too...

I'm so glad I know that Lois' memories (which she FINALLY recovered) weren't all she had left... Clark did return... and sooner rather than later.

clap

Features Writer
Features Writer
Bad Pinky is finally leaving FDK.

Lauren, I LOVED this. The song is really pretty, and I love that you used other clips to provide context for what Lois was losing when Clark left for New Krypton. I especially liked the montage during the instrumental part.

I'm so glad Clark came back, because I think Lois would have been utterly lost without him.

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard