Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi guys!

I was finally able to get another software to rip my DVDs since my AoA DVD Ripper stopped working mad Thanks to Andreia for the heads up! thumbsup Adam and I made this music video because we love the movie Enchanted. We thought about Lois & Clark since we listened to "So Close" by Jon McLaughlin for the first time in the movie. We would love to dedicate this music video to another Enchanted and L&C maniac: Supiegirl smile I hope you will all enjoy it! Let us know what you think. Here is the link:
So Close - Jon McLaughlin

Raquel smile

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved this! When I saw the song title I did a pretty squeal-y happy dance. smile This song was beautiful and since I saw Enchanted it's been a constant fave. The "how can I face the faceless days if I should lose you now line" while Lois walks away is just heartbreaking! Also, having the hotel scenes during the "believing this one's not pretend" lines are just wonderful. smile I really enjoyed this video! Thanks.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi, Raquel! and Adam! thumbsup Now your challenge is bringing him back to write fanfics, too. wink

I'm glad I could help. It wasn't fair that a pesky glitch would stop you from making videos. Great to know everything is working and so we can wait more videos from you (and Adam). smile

See ya,
Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Since I'm MAC based, I can't watch the videos you all make in Windows... frown

Is there a reason some post to YouTube and others don't?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Captivated2:
Since I'm MAC based, I can't watch the videos you all make in Windows... frown

Is there a reason some post to YouTube and others don't?
I am on Mac too, and there is a way to watch vids made on PC. You simply need to install the codecs for it -- you can get that from right here: http://www.flip4mac.com/wmv_download.htm

I hope this helps. smile If not, let me know and I can lend some assistance.

(Sorry to hijack your thread, Raquel -- I just figured it would be helpful, so this person could view just what a lovely video you've made!)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks, I'll try that! smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard