Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Boy, it's been so quiet around here recently! Well, I guess I'll go ahead and throw out another one.

This one is really weird, though, I'm giving fair warning. I blame Seinfeld; I caught the Chronicles clip show recently and couldn't get the idea of using the format for LnC out of my head. So this isn't strictly a music video, more like clips set to music. I know, that didn't make sense, you'll see what I mean. Sorry about the size, it's a bit longer than I've done before.

Large WMV 40mb
Youtube

Tammy

PS: I've got 4 more regular vids completed and one in the works. So I'm not going away anytime soon! Bwahhhahahahhahhhaha!!! devil

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Very Nice!!! smile1

P.S. I like the music you chose, 'cause it fit well, but does anyone know if the jazzy-sounding background music they often played during S1 is available in any format? I've always loved that music, never hear it anywhere else but on the show, and would love to get it. It would also make a great background track to your videos IMHO.

"Every woman in love thinks their man looks like Superman!" I sure think so!
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thank you so much for your great fdk! I was nervous about posting this one, was afraid it would be boring.

I never thought of using the shows background music; that's a really great idea! I ran across this soundtrack a while ago, it's the only one I've ever seen. I think tracks 8 & 20 would work great. I will have to do a little sleuthing online for them. I don't think the music you're talking about is on it though, seems to be mostly s3&4.

Finding the right background music is hard when you have to balance with dialogue. I was all set to use Love Potion No 9 for the Cat segment, but it didn't work right.

Tammy

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Soundtrack!!! Awesome! smile1 Yeah, 8, 19, and 20 are like what I'm thinking of. I don't know how to pull sound recordings off my DVD's (if it's even possible or legal), but I'll review some eps (you know...research laugh ) for other music clips.

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to part 2! hyper

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
After thinking about it, I remembered this website LnC Episode Audio Files with the audio files from each episode. The only thing is it's not just music, but the actual audio track from the show, with sounds of movement and dialogue. I'm not a sound tech, but I think there is software out there that will separate the tracks into dialogue, sounds, and music.

Too bad they didn't put more of the music on the soundtrack, because not only did it add to the action onscreen (like the end of PML when Cat is asking "What spray" and everyone fidgets a little-the saxaphone playing in the background gives a sexy feel, fitting for Cat), but I would love to have it in my personal collection of music. Sorry, I wish I could be of more help! frown

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard