Three things I'd like for my vid:
1: A funny song
2: An 80's or newer song
3: A happy ending

Three things I don't want:
1: Country songs
2: Dan/Mayson as mainly character
3: Death vid

The song is The Pretender's Brass In Pocket.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've got a video by Queen Sue! Woohoo! [Linked Image]

I didn't know the song, but I loved it! The choice of scenes was great and you matched the scenes with the beats perfectly. drool

<Gonna use my arms, gonna use my legs> - Clark using those arms and legs is the dream of any girl. /me fans herself. [Linked Image]

<There's nobody else here, no one like me, I'm special so special> - that is so true for Clark. Great line and scenes. thumbsup

<I'm winking at you> - Perfect! He's so cute winking! wink

And at the ending, he got Lois's attention and more. Amazing! notworthy

Thank you, Sue! You've made an excellent video, as everything you do. [Linked Image] You're awesome and it's an honor to get a video made by you! [Linked Image]

I hope to see more videos and stories of yours. [Linked Image]

Love ya,
Andreia [Linked Image]

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Blogger
Blogger
Great vid! I hadn't heard that song in years, and it works great for L&C. I like the triple beat, too.

Tammy

Sue S. Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Andreia! I'm so delighted that I got it right! It was an honor and a privilege to make it for you. sloppy

Tammy - Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. laugh

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Sue,

First of: you chose a really great song, I think - and you made one heck of a video with it smile

You matched both lyrics and rhythm of the song so well ...

There are so many great matches that it's hard to name them all, especially love the scenes from The Phoenix: Yeah, stripping behind that glass door is a great way to make her notice you, Clark; way to go! - though that shower scene in the beginning is not such a bad idea, either wink

Oh, and does he use his style or what - I love that James Bond tux *fans self

You also made great use of the PML scenes, I love Lois in her dance-of-the-seven-veils costume smile

And all those Clark-ripping-his-shirt-apart-to-reveal-the-S-on-his-chest scenes for "I'm special, so special" - very fitting smile

The clips you chose for "gonna use my arms, gonna use my legs, gonna use my sidestep, gonna use my fingers (woohoo!), gonna use my, my, my imagination" are pretty much all drool-worthy (like how you use the looping effect for my-my-my every time).

Especially like how he pulls no-longer-under-the-influence-of-pheromones Lois to himself for one of the "gonna use my, my, my imagination" parts (love the HIM kiss, too, of course, but everybody loves that smile ).

Finally, the revelation in the rain is a great way to end the vid - and this post ...

Thanks for sharing,

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting video - you took a quite unlikely song, yet managed to make something unique out of it.

Thanks for participating in the vidathon!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Fun video! Loved the style part from LL...too cute. laugh Also the arms and legs parts were great. I loved how you ended it as well. Nice work.

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Top Banana
Top Banana
That was so cute Sue! I really loved every time the "use my imagination" lyrics came, very yumminess. So creative. Great job! thumbsup

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Columnist
Columnist
I love that song, I am sure it came out when I was in college.

The triple beats worked so well with the clips you choose for them. Really a fun video to watch.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard