Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Seeing all these great vids have inspired me to try my hand at one. This is my first foray into making any sort of vid, and I doubt it'll be my last cause now I've got several other ideas rolling around in my head. It was a lot more fun to do than I thought it was gonna be.

Anyway, here are the links. Sorry for the large file sizes.

small(15mb): http://files.filefront.com/betterdays+finwmv/;10339496;/fileinfo.html

640x480 (25mb): http://files.filefront.com/betterdays+lrgwmv/;10339495;/fileinfo.html

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sweet, Citizen King!

Okay this was way too good to be a first video hah. You did such a great job! I couldn't help but laugh at all the situations L&C seem to get themselves into. Great clip choices (especially for all the hole mentions heh). I definitely look forward to more vids from you!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Love it!! clap You picked some great clips for the vid. And of course, the music was great!

Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi JediLady,

Great first vid - I wouldn't have guessed smile

You picked a really good song, and I love how you matched those slightly ironic lyrics with nice scenes throughout, many of which I have rarely seen used in vids.

Some scenes I especially liked:

- Lois with the flipper for "my kitchen says my bread is molded".

- Clark's auditory overload for the "blown-out speaker".

- "been jaded, I been dusted" - Lois throwing flour at Clark in the kitchen.

- Clark ruining the cushion, the feathers flying (always loved that scene)

- the disco ball stopping just above Lois's head.

- women chasing Supes, Superman's mug shot, Clark ruining the house with his powers, ruining the laptop with his speed-typing

- all those crossbows pointed at Lois

- the swim-suit shot (which ep is that from, btw?)

Generally loved how you contrasted those "I've seen better days"/LnC in distress scenes with the nice "been the star of many plays" scenes (Kerths, etc.). It worked really well.

Congrats and I hope you'll keep on vidding,

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks for the feedback! I'm really glad you liked it. I've got two more done that I'm posting soon.

Eva, on the swimsuit shot, you mean where she fell into the pool? That was Ordinary People. Not a swimsuit tho, halter top and shorts.

Tammy

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard