Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
WOO! Cat, you rock my socks. :p

That was amazing. That is an incredibly hard song to vid and you pulled it off SO well!

My favorite lines/clips happen to be the two with the swears in them, haha. laugh I looove the "good gracious a*s is bodacious", "I feel like touching you", "telling your best friend", "the models", and the one about dancing in front of the mirror.

OOH! And not to mention my ABSOLUTE favorite: "I think my butt gettin' big"! WOOO!

*applauds*

Great job!

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
How am I ever gonna hear this song without blushing now? Specially when it says "friend with a pole in the basement."

p.s. You might go to hell but at least all your friends will be there with you. angel-devil

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thank you so much to everyone who commented! And to everyone who watched and enjoyed laugh

I have to admit, I was rather nervous about this one. Partially how it would be received by FoLCdom, but mostly how Ms Pants would take it. (Of course, now I know I had nooooothing to worry about with her wink *hugs*)

And again, glad everyone enjoyed! Really glad Ms Pants enjoyed! HURRAH!!!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard