Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#249571 05/20/08 09:31 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
My nice 3-day weekend turned into a bit of a working-from-home marathon, so in between installing software, testing and writing emails at 1AM on a Sunday morning, I made this little thing.

The vid is dedicated to my friend Carole (twinnie!!) who asked for this...oh... ages ago. It's a cute, upbeat song*, and a vid all about Lois. I hope you'll enjoy!

She, by Groove Coverage (note: huuuge 29 meg file. 'cause sometimes, bigger is better. *lol*)
YouTube version

*it'll stay stuck in your head for a while - count on it.

ETA: as Pinky mentions below... do notice that I have actually used clips from S3 and S4. Imagine that. Me. And I survived it, too. Impressive, eh?

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Features Writer
Features Writer
Batty!!!!!!! I LOVEEEEEE this video! Not that I am one to cast blame, but I was lying in bed at 3 a.m. and this song was running through my head.

Damn counting sheep didn't want to jump over to the fence to a song called "She." Some of them were male and they took offense. laugh

Anyway, I love, love, love this video! It's entirely too adorable! I love how you used clips from Season 3 and Season 4, and how you really gave us a good look at Lois ... and I love that you have a clip of Susan in there.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again, you are simply the master of matching clips to songs. Everything from the larger lyrics to little beats, like the drum, and the shooting star ... it's simply awesome. I bow to The Bat! hail

p.s. Speaking of "bigger is better," are you going to make us a sexy Clark video now, too? wink

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh my goodness, that was awesome!

I giggled over the Susan clip laugh

And EEEE!!! The hopscotch scene was in beat with her landing on the squares! Too awesome!

And I loved the clips choices, and the chicken suit made me giggle, and and and squee! laugh

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Columnist
Columnist
Heee! Another great one.

"She looks so sexy when she’s walking the sand," absolutely cracks me up. Love the use of the clips from other shows, too. And I'm proud of you for surviving S3 and 4. There really are some great moments in them!

We want more! thumbsup

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hee! smile Thanks for all the comments!

*hugs to all* sloppy

Columnist
Columnist
Wow loved it!! and lol at the clips of other series. Especially the Susan one wink
and the friends one. Big Monica fan here goofy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Lara,

Can't believe I forgot to comment on this - I really liked it smile

Great matching of clips to lyrics as always, especially loved the humour here (yeah, Lois, real sexy walk there on the beach in Ordinary People wink ).

The clips for "she looks like Marilyn / walks like Susan / she talks like Monica / and Mary-Ann" were such an inspired choice - you totally cracked me up with that smile

And yeah, isn't she pretty as Angel and doing the chicken dance - again, love the humour.

"She's inhumanly" for the clone: good choice, too.

Love the Season's Greetings scene near the end with Lois doing hopscotch; she just seems to have *so* much fun.

Thanks for sharing,

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
*giggles madly* The lyrics actually say "she's in you and me" wink Which fits too, I hope. hehe!

Thanks again for the comments everyone. laugh *hugs*

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lara, I'm pretty sure I commented on youtube, but I'll comment again here. It's such a cute, upbeat video. It makes me smile when I watch it. smile1

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by LaraMoon:
*giggles madly* The lyrics actually say "she's in you and me" wink Which fits too, I hope. hehe!
Oh, OK. Thanks for clearing that up smile

says the woman who for the longest time thought that Bon Jovi sang "shot through the heart / and you're to blame / darling you give love to Batman " huh

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
OMG! Eva, I wish I had your ear. I wouldn't mind hearing Bon Jovi sing about Batman. hehehe!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great vid! notworthy
As soon as I saw the first scenes with Lois walking with those big sandals on the beach and the lyrics "She looks so sexy when she’s walking the sand" I couldn't hold my laughter. It's now officially one of my favorites.

And now I can't get that song out of my head...

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard