Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Here is my Vidathon video, for Jessi. smile Her requests are:

1: An upbeat song
2: At least one shot of shirtless Clark
3: A L/C kiss or hug

When I was looking for songs, I came across this one and I knew it was perfect for what I had in mind. I hope it worked.

Jessi asked at least one shot of shirtless Clark. But do you know how hard it was to choose among all the options? Seriously, you have no idea. laugh I had to spend hours watching shirtless Clark clips. [Linked Image] And as I couldn't make my mind, I used *various* shirtless Clark. goofy As for a L/C kiss or hug, it was another tough choice, so I picked various, too. blush I hope you don't mind, Jessi. wink

Thanks go to Lara for helping me to fix some details in almost real time and for organizing the Vidathon. sloppy

Hot by Avril Lavigne.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
laugh I love the song that you picked, Andreia! It's cute, it's fun and I just really love what you did with it. It's certainly a hot video!! (and I really like Avril! hee!)

My fav line *has* to be "I can show you all the places you've never been" -- you made that so deliciously naughty! angel-devil

Fabulous job! laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
thumbsup

Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, Andreia, that was *very*... well... hot!

Seriously, an absolutely cool video with wonderful clips and a great song choice! thumbsup

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Features Writer
Features Writer
jawdrop I think we should all have a bucket of cold water nearby! That was an awesome video. The scenes flowed well with the lyrics. I also thought the song was quite cute because I had never heard it before. laugh

Columnist
Columnist
I always thought this song would make a great video, but this was awesome!!!!

I had to spend hours watching shirtless Clark clips
that must have been really hard wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
HOT!

I'm a total closet Avril fan (or maybe not a closet fan, since I just admitted it) and I love this song.

You did a marvelous job with this video. It went with the song so perfectly! And Shirtless!Dean = drool

Great job!

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
YAY! FDK! /me makes a happy dance! [Linked Image]

Lara - your comments on the boards and by msn. You gave me the push that I needed to go ahead. Thank you! [Linked Image]

Jessi - I should thank you for the task of watching endless shirtless!Clark clips. laugh I couldn't have asked for a better assignment. drool

Jana - thank you! Glad the song worked with the idea of the video. smile

LoisLane - a bucket of cold water would be a good idea. After so many hot clips of shirtless!Clark, the only option is a cold shower. goofy

Mrs. McLeod - thank you for sharing the 'hard task' of watching Clark without a shirt on. Hehe... wink

Rona - I'm glad I could get you out of the closet! It must be scary in there. eek

Your comments have made my day! Thank you! [Linked Image]

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

Features Writer
Features Writer
You definitely deserve the praise! dance

Top Banana
Top Banana
That was spectacular! I had never heard that song but now I'm gonna download it and always think of shirtless Clark. drool mmmmmm

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you, Stephnachia! A song that evokes thoughts of shirtless!Clark is always a please to hear... drool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Woo! Pardon me while I wipe up the drool...

Nice job. I liked the "I wanna put your hand in my pocket" part. So cute. Espeically with that, "because you can" line. It reminds me of the line she says about it being ok because they are married in I've Got You Under My Skin.

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Kltpzyxm, that line was a hard one to find a matching scene, so I'm happy you think it worked. smile1 Thank you for taking time to watch it and comment. drool It's a natural reaction to Shirtless!Clark. goofy

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard