Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#24935 10/24/05 10:24 AM
Columnist
Columnist
YAY! There is more up to the first part....I LOVE what you have done here. Clark sitting in the waiting room, agonizing over what might be wrong...the doctor telling him what Lois experienced and how she might only have one day to live.....you are EVIL! EVIL I say!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
#24936 10/24/05 11:44 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey, you posted! Wow! Well done. smile

Yvonne

PS: I've been practising Chopin's Funeral March for a while now and I'm getting quite good. Just let me know when you need me. wink

#24937 10/24/05 12:56 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Back again! drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#24938 10/24/05 01:30 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
this is gonna be good!!!!!!!!!
nice first part wendy, i'm one of your fans thumbsup

Hello...DUH!!!!
#24939 10/24/05 01:50 PM
Top Banana
Online Content
Top Banana
Oh my God! notworthy notworthy

simona smile

#24940 10/24/05 02:24 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Originally posted by YConnell:
PS: I've been practising Chopin's Funeral March for a while now and I'm getting quite good. Just let me know when you need me. wink
rotflol

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#24941 10/24/05 04:40 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
/me pounces on Wendy!!!

Yay, you're posting!!! goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
#24942 10/24/05 06:06 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay, you posted!!!! smile1

I love this. I've told you I just love this story. I can't wait to see more!

Poor Lois. frown

Oh, Lois, please be all right...
I love this line - Clark is all crushed and worried but trying to be smart for Lois, and at the same time praying for her well-being because he doesn't know what he'll do with himself if she won't be. /me hugs Clark. frown

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
#24943 10/24/05 07:12 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Not another cliffhanger!!!!! eek hyper hyper Can't wait to see what Clark will do and how he will do it.

Post again very soon, please!!!!!

#24944 10/24/05 07:24 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Happy days are here again! the sky above is clear again. La la la la la la la la(can't remember the rest of the words) But happy days are here again! Weeeeeyooooooo! Wendy is back! And so far I love it! Welcome back to where you belong Wendy!XXXOOO More soon! I can't wait for the rest of the ride! Laura hyper laugh love hail angel-devil :

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#24945 10/24/05 10:08 PM
Kerth
Kerth
What a dramatic beginning! I'm already hooked. Did I miss the posting schedule too, or do I just have to keep neurotically checking back every hour for part 2? smile1 Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
#24946 10/25/05 08:48 AM
Columnist
Columnist
*Squeals Madly* Yeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!!!! I was soooo waiting for this story to post. *Hugs Wendy then bites her* ACK!!! What the hell were you thinking of injecting our poor poor lois with crap!?! Eh, makes a good story. And you know it's got me hooked. I plan to come back later to do more fdk. I'm running out the door.

Rach

OMG! SHE IS GOING TO DIE! thud

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#24947 10/25/05 11:41 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
AAAACK!!

Well, if the writers and producers of the television series 24 can spread the suspense of a twenty four hour period over months, so can Wendy! wink Months? Did I say that??

VERY unusual premise. I feel sorry for Clark since he keeps beating himself over the head wondering if it would have made a difference if he had flown Lois right to the hospital, but I'm sure it wouldn't have.

And now that some of the 24 hours have been used up by waiting for the ambulance and then waiting for Lois to regain consciousness long enough to tell the doctors what transpired, how much time does she still have left? And will part of that time be spent with Lois finally realizing that she has feelings for Clark (did you pinpoint a time frame for this, Wendy? I'm not sure what point thay're at in their relationship - just good friends or on the way to something more?) and deciding to act upon them, while Clark's entire focus will be to find out what was injected into Lois and how to find an antidote?? Decisions, decisions...

Looking forward to an interesting and enjoyable ride. smile1

The world is made up of three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
#24948 10/26/05 05:26 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! I'm just absolutely blown away by this reaction! How wonderful! Thank you all so very much! blush

Capes, right away you make me laugh:

I am trying to remember. Do you kill your characters off?
ROFLMAO!! goofy

Actually, I wasn't quite accurate when I said that this was all pre-Dr Klein. It may be pre- Bernard, but he's not the only Doc Klein around these days... wink

And poor Clark, all distressed and not knowing what's going on! Bad doctors!!! Very bad doctors!!! <poor doctors, all stressed and over-worked> <eg>
Jill, my very own over-stressed and over-worked doctor... I laugh

Now, some of you have been asking about a posting schedule. I'm a little wary about committing to one, given my difficulties in writing lately. However, the Muse has put on a good spurt in the last couple of days, and I've written the equivalent of a section and a bit since posting this one. So I'm going to post part 2 this evening. I'll aim to post a new part whenever I've written roughly the equivalent of one section, and at minimum once a week. Okay?

And many, many thanks to all of you again! You're fantastic and I'm so grateful. hail

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#24949 10/27/05 11:56 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG, she can't die!!! Clark will feel so powerless and helpless and it'll be tooooo sad... but ANYWAY, how will she spend her last 24 hours??? I LOVE THIS!!!!! laugh

I have absolutely NO idea what you might try to do! But the very idea is fantastic! 24 hrs to live. What will she do in that time! I am assuming she'll no longer worry that admitting she has feelings for her partner is tantamount to DOOM goofy

Onto part 2!!!

~NICOLE

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard