Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#249282 03/26/08 10:51 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
This is for LaraMoon! She made a request for a music video to one of two songs, and this one just called out to me.

So yeah, this is for her because she's a kick-butt type beta and an even more kick-butt type friend laugh

Oh, and as always, I played around with some features. Muahaha, I love Vegas!

There are two sizes to choose from. If you can, I recommend the larger version. The smaller one for some reason is kind of pixely and not as pretty... But if that's all you can download, go right ahead smile It's not totally icky, just a little less pwetty.

38.2 MB | 14.3 MB

The song, if you're interested, is Simple Plan's 'I Can Wait Forever.'

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#249283 03/27/08 01:48 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
awww!!

I told you yesterday when you sent me a preview that I opened the vid and basically started crying a second later... so guess what happened this morning when I watched the entire thing? ( [Linked Image])

I love this song - it's just the most wonderful song ever... And what you did with it, Brucie, it made it even more wonderful. *sniffles*

Thank you so, so much! *glomps you*
You're a kick-ass type friend, too, my dear! [Linked Image]

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#249284 03/27/08 04:24 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Awww yay! *Tackles in a hug* I gotta tell you, I was kind of nervous you wouldn't like it when I sent you the first part, but yay you did!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#249285 03/27/08 05:22 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Are you kidding me? I've watched it repeatedly all day. I loooove that vid. (I <3 Simple Plan!!)

Thank you sooooo much!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#249286 04/01/08 09:00 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ooooh! Me wants song! It's so haunting and good and and and... *goes to download*

And the vid is also fantastic. The same haunting feeling from the music is in the images. The clips even match the lyrics. So well done, Brucie!

I know what to do with this in the fall, then. wink

Sas smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
#249287 04/06/08 12:23 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very nice Cat! This was just so sweet. And I loved how you closed on the honeymoon night... they DID wait forever! ha!

This was lovely, just lovely.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
#249288 04/07/08 12:08 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
I watched this a couple days ago and totally forgot to say something about it <smacks self> ... this vid is great, Cat! I love the song choice, and you have an uncanny knack for picking clips that fit well. I, too, love how you used the honeymoon clips at the end. Talk about forever! clap

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard