Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
In the thread Bet you can\'t do *this* song! Symbolicangel made this challenge:

I'd like to see someone try to match clips to the lyrics of Janie's Got a Gun, by Aerosmith.

[Evil] I betcha can't do it!
Well... I heard the song and thought I could try my hand at it. As English isn't my first language, some parts I couldn't understand, so I went to look for the lyrics. When I read it, I realized this challenge *was* really a challenge. laugh But as I had some scenes floating in my head, I went ahead with the idea.

Sometimes I almost gave it up, because it's a difficult song to match to L&C. But I managed to finish the video and asked Symbolicangel to take a look because I wasn't sure it made some sense. dizzy But she watched it and gave me a push to go ahead and post the video. So, here I am. :p

Warning: this is not a happy video. It's different from anything I've done before. Be aware, it's shocking at the least. Think of this as a twisted alt-reality. sloppy

I'll post it before I lose my nerve. Please, let me know what you think. peep

Janie\'s Got a Gun by Aerosmith.

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
Oooh! hyper I'm so exited to see that you posted this!

I can't tell you how fabulous I think this video is. I've watched it several times and each time, it just gets better.

I love all the scenes you chose, and the ending was excellent.

Thanks so much for taking on this challenge. This video turned out awesome!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooo! Well done, Andreia! That was a hard one to do for sure. smile And I think you did a great job of it. You know, I had never realized there were so many scenes with Lois holding a gun -- surprising!

Nice work!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
Wow, well I guess the video wasn't hard after all. At least that's how you made it look!

But really that was amazing... the scene matching and everything. Super!!

Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, I'm really impressed. That was very creative. Nice work!

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Very cool! The song is great (yay, I looove Aerosmith) and you did such a great job with the clips! clap

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Very nice work, Andreia!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
FDK! FDK! I love FDK! [Linked Image]

Symbolicangel - thank you for the challenge. If it weren't your suggestion, I'd never think about making a video of this song. The merit is yours. wink

LaraMoon - I'm so happy with your FDK! You know, until I started picking up the scenes I hadn't realized there're so many episodes with Lois holding a gun, too. Video making can be very informative. smile1

After all this yummy FDK, I'm going to sleep and have nice dreams. I love you all! [Linked Image]

Andreia (off to bed) [Linked Image]

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

Features Writer
Features Writer
OMG!

I love this song and I wondered how it could be even remotely vidable for LnC. I watched it and wow!! Totally blew me away. Excellent. Excellent.

alcyone

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, Alcione! I was so nervous about posting this video that it's a relief to know it worked. smile Thanks for watching it and for taking time to leave FDK. sloppy

Andreia

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by LaraMoon:
You know, I had never realized there were so many scenes with Lois holding a gun -- surprising!
exactly my thoughts. i can imagine that it was a lot of work to make the video, many scenes i absolutley can not even remember at all from the show. great video thumbsup

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard