Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Well... who would have thought that this baby is finally making it online?!

Artist is a German punk rock band called “Die Toten Hosen” [The Dead Pants] who originally released this song in German. When I listened to it, I was kinda sad that it was in German because it totally screamed LEX to me devil

But some digging in the internet revealed that they did in fact record a crappy English version, too.

So, lots of thanks to LaraMoon (who would probably never have thought that I could actually finish a video I started) for helping me with some clips and for giving me much-needed encouragement on the earliest version of this vid smile

Artist: Die Toten Hosen
Song: All for the sake of love

WMV Version
YouTube

Enjoy smile

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
heee! OK, I really like this song, it's just so much fun! smile

And you did a great job with this vid. thumbsup clap Definitely a song for Lex. hehehe!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
Awesome vid! clap

That is a great song for Lex, and the clips you chose were absolutely perfect. I hope you make more of these!

Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great work clap

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Columnist
Columnist
jawdrop wow this song definitely works great for Lex' love for Lois!!

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Top Banana
Top Banana
So this is what you've been working on! After all you worried about it, it turned out pretty brilliant. And you are right that it is a perfect fit for Lex.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Heeeee!!! Thank you so much, guys smile1

I really appreciate the feedback smile

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
hey Jana, great vid.

This truly is a song perfect for Lex. I liked especially how you combined footage showing his true admiration and love for Lois (the way he turns away, looking defeated in his diguise as an old man in a wheelchair; the first clip of your video when he realizes that he's in love with Lois and that that means he is doomed - oh, all that sense of foreshadowing and foreboding ...) with scenes where we see his mad-man, illusions-of-grandeur ("I am God." - whoa, Lex, an inferiority complex surely isn't among your various psychological problems) personality.

It also just goes to show what a great Lex Luthor John Shea truly was. Suave, worldly, almost irresistible, but there always was a dark undercurrent, which turned into madness later ...

(Though, if we're talking sexiness, the best Lex Luthor award would probably have to go to Michael Rosenbaum from Smallville; I don't watch the show, but the few times I did watch it, he was the only lusting-after worthy male in it - who would have thought that a bald head could be so sexy ...)

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to make and post the vid, it turned out great smile

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard