Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Vicki Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
That has got to be one of the funniest stories I have read in a long time! I was laughing so hard that tears came to my eyes. Very well done! clap

I hope to read more stories by you soon!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL that last part was just too funny, but it did make sense that she would think that. What else would be the logical explaination! LOL! Laura

Clark: β€œIf we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
That was great! Very funny! I really enjoyed this story. I hope you keep writing.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Tres bien!!

I used to be able to read in French after taking 5 years of it in school, but there's no way I could attempt even writing a small fic.

Great job! Very humorous, and it's an angle that no one has had, to my knowledge.

Keep writing.

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup thumbsup dance notworthy smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Top Banana
Top Banana
That was cute and definitely a prospective that I never considered. And Brava on your English. It's better than my French could ever be...or lack there of! rotflol

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story! thumbsup

Congratulation! clap

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
clap What a hoot! Your arguments supporting the CK + S = a gay couple were really well thought out. Very believable.

He did want people to believe that they were two separate individuals, so all the clues added up.

I'm impressed by your level of English, although I do recommend a good editing would be in order before you send the story to the archives.

Mes felicitations on your first fic in English.

gerry

Kerth
Kerth
That was a riot! thumbsup Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Great job, Poussin!!! clap

This last part had me laughing a lot! I really needed cheering up today, so thanks. laugh

Again, brilliant conclusions for Lois to jump to. All very believable. smile

So when's your next story? devil

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Poussin

This is great. smile1 I enjoyed it immensely.

Tricia cool

P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Oh THANKS! You are so nice, guys. blush

I'm so happy you liked my story. Thank You for everything you said in your feedbacks. I was so insecure about posting that your comments meants a lot to me.

I hope to read more stories by you soon!
I hope you keep writing.
So when's your next story?
I'm glad to know that you're interested by reading more stories from me because actually I'm writing others. I think one of the story I'm writing will be ready in a few weeks.
It's good to know that someone will try to read it. jump

I'm impressed by your level of English, although I do recommend a good editing would be in order before you send the story to the archives.
Yes, I know. Actually, I'm reading a book about english conjugation. I'm trying to understand what to do with my verbs. When I will finish to read that book, I'll try to correct some errors I made in that fanfic (and I know my biggest problem is the verbs), and then, I might ask if someone is volunteering for editing me one last time before I send my story to the archive.

That will probably take a long time, but I want to submit it to the archive, and I don't want to submit it with so many errors, so I'll do it when my english level will improve.

Thanks to everybody who has read the story despite my tipoes. You're great.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This was a great story! Well written despite the small problems with verb tenses and the possessives (gender).

As the others have said, the story was well thought out and your (Lois's) arguments for and against CK + S = couple were quite believable. First, she talked herself out of it, with supporting reasons. Then, she talked herself into it, with equally supporting reasons. A very funny story!

Writing in first person is hard, I've heard, but you did a good job on it.

And as far as "fixing" it for the archives - why not take up Archbish on his offer to help edit it? Sometimes BRs will edit for grammar if that's what you want, and those of us who GE for the archive also edit for grammar and spelling. Almost exclusively, as a matter of fact - BRs often provide support and story idea feedback, etc. while GEs do the "red ink" thing, fixing verb tenses and spelling.

If you were to fix the language errors with Archbish's help, you could then submit your story to the archive in a very short time - this is good. laugh Very good. We like to see stories make the archives.

Don't wait and fix it later, especially if you're also writing other stories. This story should be on the archive!

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Vicki Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm back. smile

A lot of people have commented on how well thought-out Lois' arguments were, and I agree. I also wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed how you took us episode by episode, as Lois' misconception throws a new light on scene after scene. It took me back and made me remember each episode, and I was laughing out loud the whole way.

And the scene where she finds Perry... First Clark, then Superman, then Perry - poor Lois, there won't be a straight man left in the Daily Planet if she keeps going like this!

I agree with Toc - this story should go to the archive asap.

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
rotflol SO FUN! Great story!

I hope there's more from you soon!

~NICOLE smile

P
Columnist
Columnist
P
If you were to fix the language errors with Archbish's help, you could then submit your story to the archive in a very short time - this is good. Very good. We like to see stories make the archives.

Don't wait and fix it later, especially if you're also writing other stories. This story should be on the archive!
Yes, you're right. Actually, I had a few problems with my mail box for some time (I can receive mails but not send it), so I didn't responded immediately to Archbish. But I finally used another mail adress to send to him a mail to ask his help to me edit my fanfic. I hope he'll accept. If so, my story will be ready to go to the archive sooner.

Thanks for all the feedbacks. I really appreciate it.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard