Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hello! hyper It was ready and sleeping on my hard drive for some time, so I thought it was time to post it. :p

It's a Lois x Superman video. No Clark at all. laugh I do love Clark, but I heard this song and it shouted 'Lois and Superman'. I had to listen to the voices in my head or I would go nutty. [Linked Image]

Many, many thanks to DJ, for taking time to watch it and give me her opinion and encouragement. Love ya, DJ! sloppy

I hope it makes sense. laugh Let me know what you think.

Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson.

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
Well, this wasn’t a beautiful disaster wink it was just beautiful!
It was indeed a great Lois and Superman song. I liked how it started when Superman coming and ended with him leaving again. Also great lyric matching!!

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Columnist
Columnist
oh my God Kelly Clarkson. I love this song and I think it fits here perfect. Never knew this could be a Lois/Superman-Clip but it was perfect.

Great job.

I want more. laugh

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
FDK!!!! YAY! [Linked Image]

Camy - I'm glad it wasn't a disaster. laugh Thank you for taking the time to watch it and for your kind words. smile1

I have others ideas floating around my head. Your words are an incentive to make me sit and put the ideas into images. Thank you. notworthy

Love ya [Linked Image]

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard