Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
wave Hi, everyone!

I'm back with another video. Here's Hurt by Christina Aguilera.

Hope you all like it!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nice video. I liked all the flash umm...forwards? Oh and I liked the part where she sees Superman kind of through her curtain and then he disappears. Nice effect!

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Columnist
Columnist
Wow, that was such a sad vid but also very beautiful!!
You really used some nice effects and I liked how you rewinded everything at the end smile !!

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow. That was really fantastic. What a great story!

I loved the clips you used to show Lois and Superman's relationship, those that showed how much Lois missed Clark and the shot of the "Time and Dimension" book just before HG Wells appeared.

Like Another FoLC, I loved how you rewound the scenes to show that Wells had saved the day ...er saved Clark. I'd love to see the fanfic that goes along with this story. thumbsup

Brilliant! clap
BJ

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Omg, angel, that was just so wonderful! The song is great but you made it to an absolute spectatcular video!

Loved the way she looks at him, sitting there with the blue effects while she's still "real" (from BGDF, I think) - that was such a great idea!

And the fast rewind is really cool!

Can't wait to see more!

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
wow - I always liked the song and I know that from now on I'll always think of L&C when hearing it. Wonderful. So sweet, nice, sad and beautiful smile

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks for all of the wonderful fdk, guys!

I'm really ecstatic that the effects turned out so well. This song came on one day when I was doing dishes and the idea suddenly popped into my head. Once an idea is stuck in my mind it bugs me until I do it. I spent an unbelievable amount of time searching to find out how to do the ghost effect and how to rewind clips.

I'm glad that I figured it out though! wink

Thanks again, everyone!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard