Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Now, I realize this is a tough question, but which video that you've made would you consider your favorite?

I have a special place in my heart for The Lonely Goatherd , simply because it was one of my first vids and got so much great feedback. But I would have to say that [i]It\'s All Coming Back to Me Now[/i] is my favorite. The music is very powerful and I like how the lyrics and images fit together so well that I was able to tell a coherent story. I think the video flows very well.

So, what about you guys?

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well...I'd have to say Small Talk because it's the only one I've ever made. goofy

It was fun to do though. The attempts at sabotage of MM not withstanding.

LabRat smile (realising this wasn't the answer C_A was looking for. laugh )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
I'd have to say "You Could be Happy."

I didn't even like the song when I first heard it, but it grew on me. One day it dawned on me that it would make the perfect vid. So I'd have to choose that one.

Although the one I'm working on now my become my new favorite.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Features Writer
Features Writer
"Clark Kent" and "Lullaby" are two or my favorites. laugh CK because it was my first LnC vid evar, and Lullaby because I adore Martha laugh But I really do like all of em for the most part. ^_^

Oooh no, Unrequited!

Nooo, "In Her Eyes"!

Egads it's like trying to pick a favorites child... Impossible!

Actually, of all the vid's I've made, my two favoritists aren't even from the LnC fandom. I'm rather quite fond of VooDoo and Savin Me that I made for Farscape...

Oooh and then there's "What's Left of Me" for Veronica Mars...

AIEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T CHOOSE!!! *runs around in circles and crashes into a wall*

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hmmm ... the favourite video among my own? Hmmmhmmmhmmm ... tough question. Most time it's the latest vid I made because only then I notice what I could have done better in the videos before. But when I had to chose I think I would take "How can I not love you"

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Columnist
Columnist
"In Between" is by far my favorite vid of mine. It's the only one that I don't want to redo, actually. :p

It helps that the song was absolutely *perfect* for Lois and Clark, though.

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Columnist
Columnist
I'd have to say I'll Be Okay and Save a Horse. They're both really different from anything else I've done. I really like how the storyline turned out for IBO, and SAH was one of those things that seemed so ridiculous at first, but then it turned out to be really fun.

~Anna

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Right this second, I'm totally going to say " Bohemian Rhapsody ". *giggles madly*

If you had asked me last week, however, I would have said " You\'re So Damn Hot! " -- because it was my first real one and, until this weekend, the one I got the best kick out of watching. It's not perfect, but I love it anyway.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I can totally see why, Lara. Again, awesome job!

As for myself... I'm going to have to say "Rocky Raccoon." It was my first solo vid, and it's very different. Got more of a story to it, and its own feel. I've done others that I'm fond of, but that one's always going to be special to me.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Rocky Racoon? That's a Beatles' song, right?

/me goes hunting for the vid!

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I really, really can't decide... there's Will I Ever Make it Home by Ingram Hill, which I love because it was sort of a companion vid to my story Wherever You Will Go. But i also really love Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx because 1) it was a bday present for Paul and 2) it was a challenge to make. I'd restricted myself to only two episodes from which to get clips (with a few minor exceptions. Oh, man, was that hard! But I'm glad I did it. laugh

Sara (who would have a whole different answer if she thought the question included trailers... wink )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
Well, like Labrat I only have one music video so I can't really pick a favorite. But I thought I'd pop in here and encourage people to post links to all these favorite videos! Help us share in your favorites smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good idea, Kaylle!

Rocky Raccoon is mine.

And Kaylle may have only one vid, but it's really cool. Beautiful, and very different. Check it out:

Piano Theme

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Columnist
Columnist
I'll join in and post a link too.

Here's You Could Be Happy by Snow Patrol.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh - links are a good idea. (*suddenly goes DUH! for not having the good sense to do it to begin with*)

I updated my post above with links to the vid I mentioned. smile

...and off I go to watch Kaylle's vid, now. laugh

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard