Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#248550 09/20/07 07:15 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I first heard this song at the beginning of the Smallville episode where Lana married Lex. The song grew on me so I downloaded it, and it just happened to come on yesterday when I was driving. And for some strange, bizarre reason, my video muse decided that I just *had* to make it into an LnC video.

peep It's another BatP/HoL video <Ducking, as I'm sure you're throwing rotten tomatoes at me>!

I tried to convince my muse that no one wanted to see another BatP/HoL video, but she convinced me that she's truly obsessed with those episodes, and she threatened to haunt my mind with this song until I made the video.

So, without further ado, here's You Could Be Happy by Snow Patrol.

Warning: This video doesn't have a happy ending (or maybe it does, just not the one you'd expect wink ).

Hope you all like it!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#248551 09/21/07 05:04 AM
Columnist
Columnist
I liked the song, worked perfectly for the scenes you choose.

well, you're right there was a happy ending, for Lex thumbsup I loved it though.

Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
#248552 09/22/07 07:42 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you, Camy!

It's funny how the songs that you would never think to make into a video just seem to work perfectly.

This really was a sad vid, poor Clark!! It made me feel so sorry for him, (but you know, if Lois doesn't want him ....
lol There's probably a lot of woman already waiting in line...but hey, I'll join you in that line!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#248553 09/23/07 08:33 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww!!!! that was such an excellent vid!!!

I loved how you did the black and white flashbacks and - ah, it's just a magnificent clip you've made! I absolutely love it!

I'm completely behind on clips that have been posted the last few weeks, there are a few more that you've done that I haven't seen yet... sorry about that. I'm totally looking forward to catching up after seeing this one, though! smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#248554 09/23/07 09:07 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks, Lara! I'm so glad you liked it.

I'm completely behind on clips that have been posted the last few weeks, there are a few more that you've done that I haven't seen yet... sorry about that.
And I'm waaaay behind with your story, Knightfall. I started reading when you first started posting it, but then I got distracted. blush

I'll catch up soon, though. I promise.

Again, thanks for the fdk!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard