Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#248541 09/19/07 08:59 PM
lere Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, I'm an Operation Save Clark Kent supporter and I made some banners thumbsup Hope you like it:

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Can you read my mind?
#248542 09/20/07 01:51 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice banners - but I have to ask... what is Operation Save Clark Kent???

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#248543 09/20/07 04:45 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Isn't it a campaign to save the traditional Clark Kent? The Smallville writers, producers, etc are ruining Clark Kent so all of the fans of every Superman medium are coming together to try to force them to respect who Clark Kent has been all along. I could be wrong but I think that's what I read somewhere else on the boards.

I have to say that I agree. I'm not much of a fan of Smallville because of what they've been doing to the characters. But, that is just my own humble opinion. smile

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
#248544 09/20/07 05:57 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Check out these boards for more info. smile You can also see more of Lere's art and that of others!

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
#248545 09/20/07 06:31 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Heh. I like Smallville.. I think it's a pretty good show since season 4 and I thought it kicked a** in season 6.

*shrugs*

Sorry.

#248546 09/20/07 07:24 AM
lere Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by minimunch3:
Isn't it a campaign to save the traditional Clark Kent? The Smallville writers, producers, etc are ruining Clark Kent so all of the fans of every Superman medium are coming together to try to force them to respect who Clark Kent has been all along. I could be wrong but I think that's what I read somewhere else on the boards.

I have to say that I agree. I'm not much of a fan of Smallville because of what they've been doing to the characters. But, that is just my own humble opinion. smile

~Kristen
Exactly, Kristen! thumbsup Join us if you think it's a valid cause. laugh

Originally posted by Selinde:
Check out these boards for more info. smile You can also see more of Lere's art and that of others!
Yeah, Selinde! You're my campaign mate thumbsup

Originally posted by LaraMoon:
Heh. I like Smallville.. I think it's a pretty good show since season 4 and I thought it kicked a** in season 6.

*shrugs*

Sorry.
Don't need to be sorry. I like the show too, but i don't like the way they are developing Clark Kent. That's just wrong mad

Thank you all for comments and gentleness.
Hug from Brazil! cool

Can you read my mind?
#248547 09/20/07 08:28 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
i don't like the way they are developing Clark Kent. That's just wrong
How is it wrong? Sorry, maybe I'm dense. I think he's just fine. He's way too hung up on Lana, but other than that, I have no problems with him. Of course, I've been a Superman fan for over over 25 years and have seen so many versions of Clark and Superman - they're usually very different from one another - that I've learned to adapt. Or maybe I'm too easy to please. *lol*

#248548 09/20/07 04:10 PM
Columnist
Columnist
frown The banner isn't showing up for me.

Or maybe I'm too easy to please. *lol*
I guess I'm too easy to please too. laugh

I love Smallville. We watch it religiously every week in my household. You can even find me jumping up and down like a child on Christmas morning during an episode sometimes (the episode where Lois kissed Clark when he was dressed as the Green Arrow comes to mind. wink )

So, even though I'm not jumping on the Operation Save Clark Kent band wagon, I'd still like to see the banner you made, but it's not showing up for me. huh

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#248549 09/23/07 03:32 PM
lere Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by symbolicangel:
frown The banner isn't showing up for me.

Or maybe I'm too easy to please. *lol*
I guess I'm too easy to please too. laugh

I love Smallville. We watch it religiously every week in my household. You can even find me jumping up and down like a child on Christmas morning during an episode sometimes (the episode where Lois kissed Clark when he was dressed as the Green Arrow comes to mind. wink )

So, even though I'm not jumping on the Operation Save Clark Kent band wagon, I'd still like to see the banner you made, but it's not showing up for me. huh
I don't know what the problem is frown There are four banners above! And the others could see those too frown

Well, I like the moments you described too. I don't hate Smallville and the campaign is not about that. It's just that I don't agree with the way they are developing Clark. That could be a lot better show if the focus realy were about the guy with superpowers who will be Superman one day.

Thank you for comment. You can try and see the banners here:

LINK

Can you read my mind?

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard