Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hello! goofy Thank you DJ! You're the best! sloppy

I'm still learning how to make videos and WMM almost drives me crazy, but I managed to finish this one and I wanted to share it. Let me know what you think. wink

Hear me , by Kelly Clarkson.

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
You really made a great video!! smile1

I like the scenes you choose for the 'I'm lost inside the crowd' And the scene from 'Witness and I love that scene from 'Ides of Metropolis' you put in there. I always liked that look they gave each other wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great video! It was a really cool how you turned from her talking about Superman to Clark. It seemed really effortlessly transitioned. I don't have much time, just about to head out the door, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the vid. smile

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Nice video, Andreia! smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
FDK! YAY! [Linked Image]

Another folc - I'm glad you liked the scenes choice. I love that scene from Ides of Metropolis, too. Very cute. smile1

Anna - thank you. I'm very glad you liked it. hyper

Thank you for your words. [Linked Image] It's my second video and your FDK means a great deal to me. Keep them coming, please! [Linked Image]

Love ya! [Linked Image]

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I seem not to have ANY time right now. RL is encroaching something awful.

But I just had to come tell you again how much I enjoyed this vid. It was so well done and the idea was great.

Very nice, Andreia. And the thanks were so not necessary. It just meant I got to see the vid before anyone else. wink

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard