Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
malu Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I normally don't leave feedback (you can choose the reason: laziness, fear of being misinterpreted and hated by authors, laziness - did I count that already? blush ), but I always enjoy the stories, and also the feedback you all leave. Some of them are very creative.

I don't know if this is a category or not, but I really think a category for "Best Creative Feedback" should be included in the Alt-Kerths. I always believed feedback is as much a part of the story as the story itself.

So, how about it, huh? laugh

malu wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I can't speak for AK Comm, but there used to be a category for "Best Commenter." A few others, too, like "Best FDK Folder Title." They were eliminated in the last year or two, however, in an effort to differentiate the Alt-Kerths (now focusing on FoLC Productions - vids, graphics, etc.) from the Kerths (all things Fic related).

Still, I agree that good FDK is important. I wouldn't mind seeing a category like that brought back. Tacked on to the Kerths, brought back for the Alt-Kerths, or maybe given a little ceremony of its own.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
malu Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
When I said Alt-Kerths, it's just because it's not *exactly* a story (although I've read some that are pretty much a story on their own). laugh

I wouldn't mind it being on the Kerths, n-Kerths, or any other ceremony organized. I just think that FDKers should also be recognized for their creativity and originality.

And who knows: maybe having such a category will make some of the lurkers out there take a shot at it. After all, is there such a thing as feedback for a feedback? wink

malu

Top Banana
Top Banana
For two or three years, as Paul already pointed out, there were indeed two categories for the commenters and the often hilarious fdk folder titles. We discussed including them again this year, but decided against it. Paul said as much already (are you sure you're not a member? <g>). Our focus was for the FoLC productions. Fic belongsin the Kerths. We are aware both categories therefor fall outside both ceremonies. But the categories never were really popular.

But never say never. We might revive them next time, as we plan to do for the ceremony speeches. laugh It would really depend on what it popular then, and how many categories we can make out of it.

I hope that answers your question, Malu.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard