Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#248101 07/07/07 08:58 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I've thought about doing all kinds of different vids for this song after I bought the soundtrack a year or so ago, but none of them seemed right until I thought about doing one with Alt-Clark. Then I knew it would be a perfect song for him, poor guy.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ALONE, I LOVE YOOOOOU!!!

Ahem...erm...anyway, this is Learn To Be Lonely from the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack. Thanks to Lara for all her moral support! What would I do without you, girl?

Learn To Be Lonely

Hope you enjoy!
Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
#248102 07/07/07 09:31 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Gah. *rubs at eyes* Darn allergies... *sniffsniffsniff* They're acting up big time now.

I always forget just how lonely that poor guy has been. Sigh... And I second that, he doesn't hafta be lonely! Just give me a parallel universe jumper, I'll keep him company!

Just Loverly this was! Lesigh.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#248103 07/08/07 04:50 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww! Alt-Clark! I always get all sad thinking about him and then I go and read something happy about regular Clark and I push him to the back of my mind. That was a wonderful video! That song was just perfect for him.

And Phantom of the Opera was pretty great too.

--Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
#248104 07/08/07 09:35 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
*sniff* ... now I'm really sorry for the poor guy whinging . With me it's like Laura S already told: I also push Alt-Clark out of my mind as soon as "our" Clark is back.

Which reminds me: Doesn't someone want to make a video where Alt-Clark gets his Lois? That would be really nice smile

Anyway: great video hail and maybe I should also start listen to some musicals smile

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
#248105 07/08/07 09:35 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks you all! I'm really glad you liked it.

I had a couple "allergy attacks" while making this vid, too, Cat. Darn all this pesky cottonwood flying around wink

And yeah, Laura, Phantom of the Opera was pretty great. laugh

lcfan4ever, that's a really good idea! You should give it a shot! wink You should definitely start listening to some musicals, there are some great ones!

Thanks again!
Jessi

#248106 07/08/07 02:07 PM
Blogger
Blogger
There went my plans for the evening...
I just discovered that I too am "allergic" to Loisless Alt-Clark. goofy

#248107 07/08/07 02:13 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks to Lara for all her moral support! What would I do without you, girl?
oh, please... you give me as much support - if not more - than I give you. As for the rest, I don't plan on letting you find out. sloppy

I loooooved that vid! it's so beautiful a song and you matched the clips so well. And makes me wanna scream: "You don't have to be alone, alt-Clarkie!! I'll love you-ou-ou!!!" LOL!!! Wonderful job, Jessi! laugh

A vid where alt-Clark gets his Lois would be awesome, definitely - if there's one out there already, can someone point it out? Or suggest a song and we can make one? *lol*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#248108 07/08/07 07:22 PM
Columnist
Columnist
great vid!!
..and Poor Alt-Clark all alone!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
#248109 07/09/07 01:54 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh, Jessi! I LOVE the music from Phantom... <rushes off to watch>

whinging

Poor Alt-Clark. He just breaks my heart, really he does. *sniffle* I just want to grab him and give him a big hug.

Nicely done, Jessi.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#248110 07/09/07 02:32 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ya know... I was walking to work this morning - in the pouring rain, no less - and I was thinking of your vid again while I was going by "that building" (you know which one!) and suddenly it occurred to me that I'd made a little reference to Phantom of the Opera in a story I wrote that's got an alt-Clark in it. (and he finds his alt-Lois, of course!) I just thought it was amusing that you'd used a song from the soundtrack for an alt-Clark vid. smile

Pointless, but it made me smile.

And then I got to thinking about that other vid you said you were doing and I was in a daze pretty much the rest of the way here. blush

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#248111 07/12/07 04:13 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Aw, thanks for the feedback everyone!

Sorry to ruin your plans for the evening, C Noetal. Those allergies are pesky things! Allegra has worked for all my others, but for some reason it just doesn't help when it comes to lonely Alt-Clark.

Thanks, Camy!

Hi DJ! He breaks mine, too frown . Luckily, getting feedback from you cheers me up again! Thank you!

Lara! I'm still trying to decide what song to use for that other vid, but I promise you'll be getting sneak peeks when I finally start to work on it (if I don't have a heart attack while making it)! wink

#248112 07/18/07 05:28 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Alt-Clark loneliness always touch me and the music is great.

Hug from Brazil cool

Can you read my mind?
#248113 07/19/07 12:34 PM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Jessi, that was so beautiful! I actually got a little weepy there. Great video, lady!

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard