Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
After a battle of massive proportions between myself and Movie Maker, I bring you a new vid. The second I heard this song I knew it was absolutely *perfect* for a vid and I had to do it. Plus it's a bit angsty, and I love angst.

Tons of thanks to Lara, who put up with my complaining when I couldn't get this to work and gave me endless amounts of encouragement.

Music is by Linkin Park.

In Between

Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oooh, I like Linkin Park! *clicky!* *Downloady!* *Watchy!*

Ooooh wow! I like the images and the clip choices, and bwaha! Very niceynice. laugh You're right, this WAS a good song for LnC.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Columnist
Columnist
Oh loved the video!
Especially that it is in black and white.

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Top Banana
Top Banana
jawdrop What a perfect song for Lois and Clark! I was shocked that it fit so well. Or maybe it was your video that put it together so nicely. smile I really enjoyed watching that... the clips fit so well and the song was just perfect! In fact... *goes off to download song* I think I'm going to add it to my playlist.

--Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Beautiful video. Just perfect! clap

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
awww!! You posted! laugh I love what you did with this - I loved the song when you made me hear it, but with the images, it's just... amazing!! laugh

The clip choice was great, they fit so well with the lyrics and I just love that you put that in B/W! It makes it all classy and romantic and beautiful. smile

I'm going to watch this over and over again, you realize. wink *dreamy sigh*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Aw shucks, thanks everyone! I'm really glad you all liked it. It was my favorite to make so far.

I'm happy you liked the black and white, too. While I was just starting this one my sister showed me a great Firefly vid that was all black and white and I knew I had to do it for this one.

Thank you again! All your wonderful feedback means the world to me! sloppy

Jessi

Top Banana
Top Banana
I just wanted to drop by and let you know I think I'm getting unhealthily addicted to this song. I downloaded it this morning and according to itunes it's been played 22 times already. blush It's just so Lois and Clark...y! Yes... well... I just noticed the play count and I thought I'd thank you for showing it to me.

Laura laugh *plays it again*

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
LOL, Laura! Yay, I got someone else addicted to it! I don't know how many hundreds of times I listened to it while I was making the video, but I'm nowhere near tired of it yet!

Jessi

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Awful luck with this vid, YouTube keeps taking it down and for some reason the FoLC video link was down, too. So I fixed it and now you can download it from File Front. laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Killer, Linkin Park! That song was just perfect for all the revelation stuff! Great vid!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oooh me loves, Jessi! laugh

The song is perfect, the black&white is perfect, the clips fit perfectly, and the "Forget it" note at the end is even more perfect! laugh

Anyhoo, I'm off to downloading the song too... angel-devil

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Wow - this is great. Linkin Park is one of my favorite groups, and this song is a great choice for this aspect of L&C. I especially liked the match of the lyrics and images @ 1:36 to 1:45. And the fades to black between clips were wonderfully moody. Thanks for sharing this.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, I'm really speachless eek . I think this is the first song ever I've heard of Linking Park, but it was indeed a nice introduction smile clap

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, someone said I neeeeeeeeeed to see this vid wink
And it was totally worth it, I'd have regretted it, if I didn't.

The song you chose is absolutely great and how you matched the clips with the lyrics was perfect. Add the great effects and you get an awesome vid!

Great job!

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Blogger
Blogger
I loved that! Having it in all B&W really added a great dimension to it, gave it more of an impact that all color would have. Definitely one of my favorites now.

Great song too, I'd never heard it before. On to itunes now...!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard