Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi guys! wave

I'm back with another music video laugh This one gave me lots of trouble because of Windows Movie Maker... for some reason every time I wanted to add a scene I had to play the whole video or the part of the song wouldn't be the same one of the scene so now the song is stuck in my head laugh Thank God this was a short song or I would have given up or gone insane laugh

I hope you will enjoy this one as much as the other ones I made. Let me know what you think.

To Be Loved - Ronan Keating

Feedback is welcome smile

Raquel smile

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I had the same strange problem when I was making my Jesse McCartney music video, Raquel. Still don't know why it happened...

Anyway, I love your music video. I always liked the song, and have often thought about doing a Ronan-based music video myself. Yours is done wonderfully well. smile I like the way you match the words to actions at certain times, but aren't restricted by that - sometimes it just flows.

thumbsup It was great!

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Columnist
Columnist
Oh I loved it smile1
All those WAFFy scenes aaawww!!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard