Note: I wasn't sure if I should post this here in FoLC productions or in Off Topic. Feel free to move it if I put it in the wrong folder. blush

OK. I was bored, I've got SR on the brain, and this song has been calling to me for the last few weeks. I know it's technically a Spider-man song, and it probably does suit Spidey a bit better ... but I also thought it fit well with the SR universe. wink

I've made a bunch of Smallville videos recently but I haven't managed to tackle a SR video yet ... so I thought it was about time. I needed a break from stressing about real-life issues anyway so here's the result.

Now the SR clips I have on my computer aren't the best quality, so don't expect DVD-quality video ... but I think it's good enough for a YouTube sized video. I'm kinda proud of how it turned out, considering I just threw it together in a few hours.

If anyone's interested in checking it out, please let me know what you think! wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH