This is my first ever try at this...I was feeling very angsty tonight, and it just came to me. It's rough, unpolished, and not even a bit proofread, so be gentle smile I dont know where Im going to go from here, I don't even know if I'll finish it, depends on the feedback:) So let me know

Untitled (as of now)

There are so many things she needs to say, but can’t. She had to do something, and normally, she wouldn’t turn away without a fight. But, for once, accepting her defeats, she did turn away. With every footstep she took, her heart broke more and more. If only. If only she could have loved him the way he deserved to be loved. If only she had the strength to tell him the one thing he needed and deserved to know. But she couldn’t, and she knew it. She did the one thing she swore she’d never do. She ran.

He awoke to the same life he had been living every day for the past 7 months. Pain, helplessness, loneliness, sorrow. She was gone. The love of his life has gone, and he hadn’t a clue why. One day, she was there, laughing, smiling, joking with him. Then, in the blink of an eye, she was gone. He didn’t know what hurt worse, not seeing her everyday, not having the chance to tell her he loved her, or not knowing why she left or where she was. All he knew was that she was safe. She’d left him a letter, and the one request was that he not try to find her.

It broke his heart to honor the request.

He so badly wanted to search the ends of the earth for her. He wanted to tell her he loved her, and that no matter what, he would always be there. But, she’d made her wishes very clear, and if he couldn’t tell her he loved her, he would show her by doing as she wished. No matter how much it killed him.

Dear Aquaman, Tell all the fishes Merry Christmas
Cassandra Cain and Tim Drake
A Very Tim and Cassie Christmas