Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
It's May 13th, so that means the nominations are open now. You have until May 26, midnight EST to sent in all your nominations.

All the information can be found over here and the actual nomination form can be dowloaded here.

You can nominate in as many categories as you want, and go for as many nominations as you like per category. If you have any questions, you can email us at committee@altkerthawards.com

Good luck with nomming!

The Alt-Kerth Committee
~Anna, Rachel, Sara and Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Columnist
Columnist
ooh yay. The nominations started!! Time really does go fast!

You can nominate in as many categories as you want, and go for as many nominations as you like per category
This is good to know because there're definitely a lot of good ones!! I never voted or nominated someone before so I hope I'm gonna do it alright!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh! There are four categories for the Motivational posters? Weee!! That is sooo cool!

dance

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
Reminder: 10 more days. Get those noms in!!

The Alt-Kerth Committee
Anna, Rachel, Sara and Saskia

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Gee, it's such a MASS of things to catch up... dance

Thank you guys for all your effort with the website, putting everything together und stuff!

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Columnist
Columnist
Due to the the lateness of the eligibles list being finalized and the low number of nominations we've gotten in so far, AKcom has decided to extend the nominations period. Nominations will be accepted until June 3rd. This will not affect our ceremony date, so be sure to keep June 23rd marked on your calendar.

If you're working on your nominations list, great! Now you've got some extra time to make your decisions. If you thought you didn't have time to nominate, now you have no excuses! An extra week should give you plenty of time to view all of those wonderful videos, trailers, and graphics.

Head on over to The 2007 Alt-Kerth Awards site to find links to all of this year's eligibles and learn how to nominate your favorites. smile

The Alt-Kerth Committee
Anna, Saskia, Sara, and Rachel

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Schnuffichen:
Gee, it's such a MASS of things to catch up... jawdrop

I guess, I should quit university and start watching trailers und music videos all day...
Yeah ... that was one of my first thoughts eek laugh . How much time do we have left? *looking at the calendar* ... hoho .. I really need to hurry ...

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
ok, after watching videos, trailers, avatars, banners and everything else for *let me see at my calendar* ... 4 days ... I finally have finished my nomination list. I had absolutely no idea that there are so many great things here and I just wanted to give my gratulation to all the producers - Great stuff clap clap

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard