Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
After many years seeing all the wonderful videos created here, I couldn't resist and I attempted to make one. <Gasp!> notworthy

About the video: there're just clips from seasons 1 and 2 because I didn't purchase the DVDs from season 3 and 4 yet. :rolleyes: I have all the episodes in tapes, but the quality wouldn't be the same, so I didn't use them. Oh, well. Hopefully the result will be reasonable.

It's my first video, so don't throw me many tomatoes, please! [Linked Image] I had no experience at all with video making and Movie Maker is a nightmare, but I survived. laugh

Bring me to Life by Evanescence.

Lyrics

Andreia peep

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh Andreia! You are so welcome! Bubbles really enjoyed beta-watching this. I LOVE Evanescence and "Bring Me to Life" is one of my very favorites.

I already told you this in my e-mail, but I really loved the scenes you did in black and white both of her "almost" wedding to Lex and also of her time with Dan -- timed to the "I've been living a lie/there's nothing inside".

And then when Clark cups her face and you fade that into Superman cupping her face and recognition kind of dawns on her -- put to the lyrics "Wake me up inside/wake me up inside"

And then you have the scenes of Clark reviving her in Witness and in And The Answer Is and you put that to the lyrics "Breath into me and make me real".

Also the scenes you picked for the verses "save me from the nothing I've become" - you used sad/crying/lonely scenes.

And then at the end when you have Clark reviving her and she's singing the last "bring me to life" and holding the note and then we see the last few passionate kisses in season 2. Mmmmm, drool....

Very nice job, Andreia! Really awesome. Loved it. I can't believe this is your first video. It was really very good and I saved it to my computer because I know I'll be watching it again... and again... <g>

-- DJ

P.S. - You might want to change the icon for your post to the Blue Arrow -- that way it stands out as a new video... just wanted to mention that.

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow ... I don't know what to say, but: hail hail . The video is absolutely amazing, the scenes and emotions matched perfectly with the music. Wow, I'm really in a loss of words ... hail

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Columnist
Columnist
wow Really good vid clap
I loved how you matched the scenes whith the lyrics!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOVED it! The black and white was fantastic, and I thought you really nailed the lyrics.

jd

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Andreia, my dear friend, I'm just so speechless! eek I mean I can't believe this is your first video... it's sooooo great! I don't have enough words to describe how wonderful your video is. I think I need to learn from you and I already made 11 music videos so that should tell you something laugh Wow, it's just really good! smile1

I loved the black and white scenes and the video transitions and effects you used thumbsup Not to mention you had a great lyrics/scenes match! You rock, girl! wink

I hope to see more from you soon wink

Raquel smile

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh my. smile1

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard