Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Aria Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
This was my contribution to the fundraiser DVD. It's a trailer for Tracey's story, Between Best Friends. The song is I'd Rather Be Your Lover, by Madonna.

Thank you tons to DJ and Sara for helping me get this trailer posted!

Between Best Friends

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hah, I don't deserve any thanks, Aria. I was the bum who gave you the idea of how to post it... said I would find it on my DVD and upload it to the folc video archive, so that you could link to it... and then promptly couldn't find my DVD.

I've looked and looked for it. I knew it had to be around here somewhere because I had just had it out the other day. <sigh> I finally found it today, but low and behold, you had already posted. Sorry it took me so long. I'm glad Sara was able to help.

And the trailer itself? Too cute. Nice job Aria! I can't ever get enough of that kissing scene from HiM. <mmmmm, drool>

<g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Cute little trailer! Great job! smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
ok ... i'm going to read the story laugh . can someone tell me where I can find it? help

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Columnist
Columnist
Definitely very very very cute trailer wink !!
It's not in the archieve is it??

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I've emailed Tracey to let her know she can post her story, but I suspect she's been terribly busy with real life. I'm sure we'll get it eventually, though. smile

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm on it, I'm on it! Sorry, guys - I've been meaning to post it. Thanks to those who said they wanted to read it! And Sara, thanks for the reminder here (just so you know, though - I never got your email...I don't know what happened huh )

Second thought - it's thunderstorming pretty heavy outside now, so I don't think I'm going to stay on the computer right now (hands up if you are not a big fan of storms... okay, good, me either!!) Hopefully, I'll have a chance to post it sometime tomorrow after school.

Thanks, guys, for asking about it! And Aria, thank you for the gorgeous, fun trailer to go along with the story. I loved it when I saw it, and I still love it now! laugh

Tracey smile

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's not in the archieve is it??
The Archive was under the same one year embargo as the mbs - so none of the Fundraiser stories were posted there. Some, which have now been submitted by their authors, will be heading there in the next weeks or so. Might already be uploaded.

Tracey's will, of course, join them - when she submits it. laugh Yes, that's a hint, Tracey. Subtle, wasn't it?

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just read that story earlier. I can't believe I missed this trailer! So I went about this the roundabout way, reading the story first, lol, but it was still an amazing story and a supercute trailer. laugh

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard