Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
They sang the song, I made the video smile

Big thanks to DJ for shrinking it so everyone could see it and enjoy. notworthy laugh

And now, I'll let you all do just that...

Bless The Broken Road

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You are so very welcome!

Okay. I didn't give you any fdk on it when I e-mailed you... I was saving that for here. <g>

<Big Waffy Sigh>

You know I love Rascal Flatts, right?

<Another Sigh>

And waffy videos? Well who can't use a waffy video as a pick me up from time to time?

<One more sigh>

<g> This was really nice Kelly. I loved all the scenes you used to show the "broken road" of their relationship (with Lex and Mayson as key components). I thought it was neat that you used the first stanza to show things from Lois's pov and then the 2nd stanza to show Clark's pov. And all the waffy moments... <okay, just one more sigh>

That final scene where she falls asleep on his couch... no, I won't sigh again... although it's very sigh worthy. <g>

Very nice!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Can I firstly just say the one thing that that video left me saying?

"Awwwwwww!!"

I loved it. Absolutely loved it. Waffy to the extreme, but I wasn't complaining. It was just the thing I needed to get my day started before I head off to work.

The transitions from clip to clip were done so well, and I also loved the way it switched to Clark's point of view with the start of the new verse. Beautiful.

Thank you! laugh

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ahh! That was so cute! The clips went so perfectly with the music, I kept thinking to myself "Ah! Such a good idea! Perfect clip!" over and over again until I finally just decided to bow down to your brilliance. goofy I liked the fact that you switched from Lois' POV to Clark's as well. It just came out wonderfully. Thanks for posting it! You made my day.
Laura laugh

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Columnist
Columnist
well there's nothing left to say! I also loved it! The way it switched from Lois point of view to Clarks very nice done!
There olso a clip of this song sung by Melodie Crittenden at loisandclarkarchive.com but ofcourse it's different goofy I liked that version but as I said I LOVE your version too!!!!!!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
Lois Lane Wanna Be, that was wonderful. You did such a great job. Yes, I love the song, love the sentiment of the song, and I love what you've done with it. You chose great clips, timed the clips to the words of the song, and just did a fabulous job. I can't think of enough ways to praise the job you did. Thank you for sharing it with us.

You're terrific. sloppy

mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I enjoyed this so much! I loved the way the kiss from Ultrawoman faded into the kiss from STGTTWNK and the clips overall fit so well. Great work!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Columnist
Columnist
Awwwww, Kelly!!

I love this video. I love the song also! Great job on matching the clips. It's so waffy and Awwwww. Yeah I probably fdk on this one also. But I can't resist saying it again.

Love this video. Great Job, Hon! clap

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Columnist
Columnist
I love this song. I love the rascall flatts and I totally loved this video. It is cute and waffy and I adored it.

Please never stop doing videos. They are perfect.

Columnist
Columnist
I love this song. I love the rascall flatts and I totally loved this video. It is cute and waffy and I adored it.

Please never stop doing videos. They are perfect.

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I am truly blown away by the nice comments. A few too many to quote but it seems the Waffy recation was the same for everyone wink

I love this song and I am glad I was able to make a fundraiser video with it. Thank you sooooo much. Your words were nice to read after a very long week! I can't express how greatful I was to read them and have my smile grow bigger with each one smile

Thanks again! jump

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.