Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Poussin Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
P
Here is the music video I've done for the Fundraiser DVD. I've reencoded the WMV file since it had a weird ratio on the DVD, but the video is exactly the same, of course. I hadn't changed a thing. I've just redone the original ratio.

I hope you'll enjoy. Let me know what you think smile

Columnist
Columnist
wow was the first thing that came to my mind!!!
I LOVED the specialaffect with the hearts laugh

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww! I loved it! I liked the bit with the hearts too. :p And all the instances it had Clark sad were great for the "didn't I see you crying?" Plus the drum beats in time with the video was awesome. laugh

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
P
Poussin Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
P
Thanks smile

I'm particularly glad that you all liked the hearts effects. It had been a very long process to create that effect since it wasn't an effect available on my software. I had to create it all on my own... The hearts alone took me weeks!

And for the beats... well, I screwed them a little at the end. Not so much in rythm anymore in the scene when Lois was putting her dress, her necklace, and make up. That was because the deadline for the fundraiser was approaching very quickly, so I hadn't had the time to do it properly. As for the hearts. In that same scene, the hearts are different because I hadn't had the time to finish the effects... cat But nobody seems to mind that the video isn't finished... smile

Thank you again for the feedbacks.It is very much appreciated. laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Eeeeeeee! Poussin I loved it! Way too cute. I remember liking it back when I got the DVD - but dense me of course was new back then and didn't think to tell you that I liked it. :p

Anyway, you shouldn't have said anything about the hearts being different - I thought that was on purpose and was cool! All very nice. I can't believe how long you worked on those hearts - wow. I'm not even sure how you created them in the first place.

Nice job.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That was way cute. Even with the unfinished hearts, I still thought that was fun touch with the drum beats! Great job! So how long did it take you to make that?

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard