Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Just a note that I have dubbed it "Lex's Song" and that it's in no way associated with the actual song title.

Well this video has been in the back of my mind for awhile. I am known for Waffy, and this video isn't so be prepared. It's a short little tribute to Lex inspired by this AFI song. I first heard it on Smallville for that show's Lex. I thought it would be a little better for ours because not only was he swave, he was evil and swave. laugh

After this video, I have one more I plan to do over the summer and then I am taking a long break from video making. I am doing a lot with school now and WMM is becoming a more difficult program to opperate with all the bugs it has. I just don't have the time anymore and it doesn't help that I am slowly losing my L&C muse. grumble

I hope you all like it. I am not sure what to think of it, but I enjoyed making it. smile

Prelude 12/21 "Lex\'s Song"

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Top Banana
Top Banana
*shudder* that gave me chills and reminded me exactly why Lex Luthor was a pretty terrifying villian. Great job.

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Oh, wow! That gave me the shivers. The tone of the music fits Lex's mania very well. Good job!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
Wow, that was awesome! smile I've watched it about ten times now... What a great song for Lex! Very nicely done smile

Kaylle

Columnist
Columnist
Ooooo! Kelly!
eek

That video was awesome! Love Lex!! So evil. The song was freaking great. I love that song. And the ending...Loved that to. Great job! thumbsup

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Yay comments make me smile

*shudder* that gave me chills and reminded me exactly why Lex Luthor was a pretty terrifying villian. Great job.
Hehe I love shudders and thanks for the comment Laura smile

Oh, wow! That gave me the shivers. The tone of the music fits Lex's mania very well. Good job!
MrsMosley, thank you and I hope I didn't make you shiver too much wink

Wow, that was awesome! I've watched it about ten times now... What a great song for Lex! Very nicely done
Kaylle, that's such a nice thing to hear. I love to know people are watching this more than once. Thank you soooo much glad you liked it smile

That video was awesome! Love Lex!! So evil. The song was freaking great. I love that song. And the ending...Loved that to. Great job!
Rach I loved the "symbolic" ending too. "Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep...permenetly mwhahahaha"

What ever happened to your Waffy girl I don't know wink Thanks for the comments. Glad you liked it.

Thanks again everyone and if anyone else has seen it please comment. I love hearing from you and I don't do this kind of video too often so it is nice to see what you think. smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."