Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#247062 03/03/07 12:41 PM
Capes Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I have ZERO space in my apartment for my old videos of LnC. I was hoping I might find a way to keep them on my hardrive--or even DVR.

I realise I could hook the VCR up to my PC and do it that way, but I don't really have the time for that. I'd rather WATCH the episode than copy it to my PC in my 5 minutes of spare time.

Are they available for watching anywhere online? I've tried to Google, but got nowhere.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm not sure if this helps, but on AOL video you can watch full episodes of Lois and Clark. Not all four seasons, but a couple from each.

http://video.aol.com/searchresults?...nType=aolvideo-topbox&familyFilter=1

That link works for me, but that might be because I have AOL. But... well, it's worth a shot maybe? Anyway, I hope it works.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Capes Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
That helps a lot actually. Thanks!

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Blogger
Blogger
You could also check YouTube. Certain people have been putting up episodes. wink

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
All four seasons on DVD take up very little space. About a square foot I'd say. You must be really cramped if you can't make that fit LOL! wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Merriwether
Merriwether
I think it's VHS

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard