Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#247023 02/11/07 08:20 AM
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hello everyone! I'm finally back again. My vid muse Bubbles was run off by my writing muse Babbles, and she refused to come back for a while.

I've had this vid sitting on my hard drive mostly finished for almost 3 months. eek Bubbles finally came back and kicked Babbles out (giving me writer's block in the process - ugh) and helped me finish it.

It's nothing mind blowing, just a little bit of fluff. And it's unbeta'd <shrug>. Rachel, I tried to play with some of the beats... <again, shrug>

Hope everyone enjoys!

Invisible Touch - by Phil Collins

-- DJ angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#247024 02/11/07 10:25 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
DJ - that was great! I love how the images went by like "bang, bang, bang" with the beat. (my English is non-existant today)

It's one of the few "Genesis-without-Gabriel" songs that I actually like. Glad you picked that one. smile Reminds me of when I was in high-school. Ahhhh! The good old days!

Loved the crossed fingers at the end, that was real cute!

I hope Bubbles will be back. You have no idea how much I laughed when I saw you had names for your muses. hehehe! laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#247025 02/11/07 02:27 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Lol. Just thinking of your muses having names gave me a mental picture of Babbles acting like Perry and running a place barking out orders like "Josh, how's that story idea coming along? Yeah, well I want it in two hours, got it? Lisa, stop making out with the research guy. What is this, the Weehawken Gazette? We gotta give DJ something plausible to write. Let's get to it, people."

Maybe Bubbles runs a TV station/media center?

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#247026 02/11/07 05:21 PM
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Lara! Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it and liked the beats - I tried. laugh

Yes, my muses have names. That all started back when Labby named my vid muse. She named her "Bubbles". Then my writing muse got insulted that she didn't have a name... and as much as she tends to babble (like she's causing me to do right now) I thought "Babbles" would be fitting. <g>

Hi Woody! You crack me up. Too funny.

Thanks guys. laugh

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#247027 02/11/07 05:53 PM
Columnist
Columnist
DJ!!

Wonderful video!! I loved how you played out the whole first season. And the lyric/image matching was great. I love that song. I forgot bout it.

The beats were AWESOME! Your getting really good with these videos. I'm very Impressed. I do hope you plan to post more. smile Keep up the good work. thumbsup

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#247028 02/12/07 03:54 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Oooo!

I had no idea you were even working on this! Loved it! Like Lara, the song was a blast from my high school days and I thought it translated well to LnC. Especially loved your little voice over during the bridge.

Nicely done!

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#247029 02/13/07 12:23 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
DJ, I loved this video.

Your talent is awesome. I love the beats and the song/scene lyric match. Well done! Just using first season was awesome. I loved it.

Very sweet and fun! More soon! smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
#247030 02/13/07 12:54 PM
Columnist
Columnist
That was great! Definitely brought a smile to my face, especially the part where she admitted her attraction to Clark in typical Lois Lane fashion!

I look forward to seeing more vids from you.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#247031 02/14/07 01:43 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The beats were the best part--they're so hard to do, but you did them spectacularly smile

**~~**

Swoosh --->
#247032 02/15/07 03:44 AM
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, goody! More fdk!!!

Rach! Thank you for that! I was just giddy when I read "the beats were awesome". Yeah!!! Thanks! And I do plan to do more... eventually. <g>

Sue! <hugs> Thanks! Yeah, I hadn't told you I was working on it. I had actually forgotten about it for a while <ducks head>. I'm so glad you liked it.

Hi Kelly! Thank you! <blush> How sweet. I will have more soon - but what about you? When can I expect your next one? Hmmm? <g>

Hi Symbolic! Thanks! Yes, I just love that line where she spouts off that there is an "eensy weensy...." chance that "buried somewhere deep down" she could have some kind of attraction to him. Ha ha ha! She is in such denial there.

Hi Capes! I'm so glad you liked the beats. I really tried to utilize them. <g> Thanks.

Thanks everyone!

-- DJ

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard